This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Mongoose exhaust

Hi guys im interested in getting a mongoose exhaust for my vxt however can any of you recommend the best place to get one mail order and will the performace be as good as a remus ??

nope the performance wont be same as the remus mate....try venom motorsport they do them and loads of vw stuff so im sure they would post to germany
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

www.mongooseexhausts.com

Comment

Proformance isnt as good as the good old remus ( saying that I herd that wortec is the best for proformance ) which is more than remus
        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by markhendo81 View Post
          Hi guys im interested in getting a mongoose exhaust for my vxt however can any of you recommend the best place to get one mail order and will the performace be as good as a remus ??

Contact them directly through the site mentioned ( www.mongooseexhausts.com )

- ask for Sue Collins ( the owner ) who is probably one of the best tuners for Ford STs in the UK

She ( was a he, John ) knows her stuff extremely well and gives no bull
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
            lol i shant ask.

Comment

Ok so what im looking at is the system shown on Regals website a mongoose cat back exhaust with a pre cat pipe anyone got this ?. Are the performances any good with this set and a remap.
              Currently running a Dreamscience remap.
              Reason why I dont want a Remus is simply the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                Contact them directly through the site mentioned ( www.mongooseexhausts.com )

- ask for Sue Collins ( the owner ) who is probably one of the best tuners for Ford STs in the UK

so your saying Sue Collins was John Collins?? and she/he is a great ford tuner? i guess thats what fords do to you? lol is she hot? lol
                VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                  so your saying Sue Collins was John Collins?? and she/he is a great ford tuner? i guess thats what fords do to you? lol is she hot? lol

Yes - thats public knowledge

to the 2nd bit "No comment" !

I've know John for many many years now and Collins Performance really do know their stuff - just ask any knowledgeable ST owner, they would say the same.
                  sigpic

Comment

Infact to enlarge on that - they are probably better known for their links with tunning Ford Cosworths years ago.......
                    sigpic

Comment

is mongoose any good?? i think id rather save another month or so and get the remus

Comment

Well ordered my remus from Thorney today are these easy to fit?/

Comment

unless you have a car ramp or a pit not really,its awkward but possible to do

Comment

Nar Iv have access to lifting ramps and tools etc wont be a problem

Comment

Working...
                            X