This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 888 alloys

can you buy these from 888/vxrpc.looking to change the wheels on the burg,as much as i like them i hate cleaning them.does anyone no were to get them an what price id be looking at thx
    sigpic

Triple 8 alloys are the same are they not ??

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
      Triple 8 alloys are the same are they not ??
      by this u mean multi-spoke?the 2 wheels are different.will stay with multi-spoke but a darker colour
      sigpic

Comment

I thought they were both Team Dynamics Pro Race ? A darker colour would help though. Are the burgs not pro race then ..

Comment

nope they are ATS DTM painted in white.

Comment

Cheers for that, i always thought they were team Dynamics alloys ..... They look pretty similar, and I guess are just as awkward to clean *lol*

Comment

could you not just get your burg alloys painted in black instead???
              INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                i dont no if i like the burg 1s painted,id like to always have them but they are part of the burg its just the cleaning.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post

That would be the cheapest option by far, get them powdercoated ..

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
                    That would be the cheapest option by far, get them powdercoated ..
                    have to agree there m8imhearing there has been a lot of problems with the t8 alloys regaurding paint bubbling so i think ill stay clear.ive seen a set of pro race 1.2 team dynamics(i know there the same as the t8)these are black with a white rim, i think they would look gud on the burg
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X