Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinted Windows

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tinted Windows

    Hi, if any of you have tinted windows i was just wondering how much you paid to get it done cos over here in germany i was quoted 230 euros for the back three.

    Thanks.

  • #2
    When i had my last one car done it was £150 for all the windows araprt from the front windshield and this was with the windows being done on the inside and out - i was amazed what a great job the guy did - have yet to have it done to my VXR but he has quoted me the above price!

    Comment


    • #3
      last year i was quoted £40 per window and that was a good company who guarantee all their work

      Comment


      • #4
        im getting mine done this saturday,all 5 windows fully guarenteed for 2 years £130
        a bargain if ever there was

        Comment


        • #5
          I payed £180 for all my windows and this was by one of the best in the South East. Best thing I did

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post
            I payed £180 for all my windows and this was by one of the best in the South East. Best thing I did
            what percentage you got on your fronts mate?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
              what percentage you got on your fronts mate?
              I went for the lightest tint they did so it looks classy and not limo chav
              But you can still see that its tinted tho.

              Comment


              • #8
                ooo im embarrassed now lol as im going for limo chav

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                  ooo im embarrassed now lol as im going for limo chav
                  Each to there own but I have the lightest all round and its still dark...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    do it urself £11 for tint and about hour of your time job done i done mines not hard

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                      When i had my last one car done it was £150 for all the windows araprt from the front windshield and this was with the windows being done on the inside and out - i was amazed what a great job the guy did - have yet to have it done to my VXR but he has quoted me the above price!
                      wow inside and out!!!! thats a well good deal there mate, when i had my focus i paid 200 for the back and the 2 fronts aswell which i thought wasnt bad
                      Astra Edition #105
                      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                        im getting mine done this saturday,all 5 windows fully guarenteed for 2 years £130
                        a bargain if ever there was
                        Where you getting this done mate, thats well cheap and i want it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          sure i payed £130 for all windows ( apart from front) inside and out.... took the bloke from 9am-6pm...... bloke in wolverhampton did mine in a unit.

                          + u need to leave ur windows up for about 4-5 days for them to dry properly i didnt and did the drivers window down 2 days after and peeled half the tint of, took it back he charged me £20 to redo it........... INSIDE & OUT
                          Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            well its a local place in tipton, wolverhampton so a bit of a distance from you mate lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                              well its a local place in tipton, wolverhampton so a bit of a distance from you mate lol
                              Whats his name mate? mite be same place i went for mine
                              Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X