This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinted Windows

Hi, if any of you have tinted windows i was just wondering how much you paid to get it done cos over here in germany i was quoted 230 euros for the back three.

Thanks.

When i had my last one car done it was £150 for all the windows araprt from the front windshield and this was with the windows being done on the inside and out - i was amazed what a great job the guy did - have yet to have it done to my VXR but he has quoted me the above price!

Comment

last year i was quoted £40 per window and that was a good company who guarantee all their work

Comment

im getting mine done this saturday,all 5 windows fully guarenteed for 2 years £130
        a bargain if ever there was

Comment

I payed £180 for all my windows and this was by one of the best in the South East. Best thing I did

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay69 View Post
            I payed £180 for all my windows and this was by one of the best in the South East. Best thing I did
            what percentage you got on your fronts mate?

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
              what percentage you got on your fronts mate?
              I went for the lightest tint they did so it looks classy and not limo chav
              But you can still see that its tinted tho.

Comment

ooo im embarrassed now lol as im going for limo chav

Comment

ooo im embarrassed now lol as im going for limo chav
                  Each to there own but I have the lightest all round and its still dark...

Comment

do it urself £11 for tint and about hour of your time job done i done mines not hard

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                      When i had my last one car done it was £150 for all the windows araprt from the front windshield and this was with the windows being done on the inside and out - i was amazed what a great job the guy did - have yet to have it done to my VXR but he has quoted me the above price!
                      wow inside and out!!!! thats a well good deal there mate, when i had my focus i paid 200 for the back and the 2 fronts aswell which i thought wasnt bad
                      Astra Edition #105
                      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

im getting mine done this saturday,all 5 windows fully guarenteed for 2 years £130
                        a bargain if ever there was
                        Where you getting this done mate, thats well cheap and i want it.

Comment

sure i payed £130 for all windows ( apart from front) inside and out.... took the bloke from 9am-6pm...... bloke in wolverhampton did mine in a unit.

+ u need to leave ur windows up for about 4-5 days for them to dry properly i didnt and did the drivers window down 2 days after and peeled half the tint of, took it back he charged me £20 to redo it........... INSIDE & OUT
                          Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

well its a local place in tipton, wolverhampton so a bit of a distance from you mate lol

Comment

well its a local place in tipton, wolverhampton so a bit of a distance from you mate lol
                              Whats his name mate? mite be same place i went for mine
                              Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Working...
                              X