This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Cat Removal

Replaced me pre cat yesterday! Just a we shout out to say a definate worth while thing to do! Car seems to pick up from about 2k much quicker. The kck you usually get at 4k seems to come in at 2k and when you do hit 4k your off even quicker than before! Car also seems a tad louder! Might be all in my head but im sure its not!!! :wink:

I went to the RR day at regal yesterday and had the same done to mine.

Well worth it. I even get pops from the standard exhaust, well I hope that's what they are

Rollers I got 273BHP with 311lbft of torque.

I was about the 7th car there so it was pretty warm in there. So if it was nice and cool then I could be getting a little higher.

But if you want to do it in stages then defo remove the pre cat.

When I saw it I was surprised it could blow anything through it
    sigpic

Comment

What have you replaced your pre cat with Magnex pipe?

I have one but haven't fitted it yet!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyVXRwigan

All the Pre cat replacement pipes from various Manufacturer or Tuning Company sources are all very similar and offer the same results.

Definately worth fitting, even to the standard Vauxhall system, you will feel the benefits straight away

Comment

Originally posted by Robbieben
          Originally posted by AndyVXRwigan

All the Pre cat replacement pipes from various Manufacturer or Tuning Company sources are all very similar and offer the same results.

Definately worth fitting, even to the standard Vauxhall system, you will feel the benefits straight away
          Very true, its awesome. I get TC kicking in 3rd which I never got, plus on a cold day I recon I'd reach in-between 275-280 bhp all for £600.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DargY
            I went to the RR day at regal yesterday and had the same done to mine.

Well worth it. I even get pops from the standard exhaust, well I hope that's what they are

Rollers I got 273BHP with 311lbft of torque.

I was about the 7th car there so it was pretty warm in there. So if it was nice and cool then I could be getting a little higher.

But if you want to do it in stages then defo remove the pre cat.

When I saw it I was surprised it could blow anything through it
            I guess your Stage 1 Regal remap really complements the precat or vice versa ???

Any graphs of the RR figures to show please ??? that is an impressive gain for a remap and precat removal !

Comment

I'm at the girlfriends at the moment. Ill post them when I get home after work 2morrow. That’s if they scan in. They got laminated so I don’t know how the scanner will take that. Either way I'll get them on
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X