This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car trading

What was your last car and did you trade it in for the astra?

What was your reason for it?!

My last car was a 220 bhp 2002 seat ibiza cupra and i traded it for the astra as i was waiting on a new shape leon cupra but fell in love with the astra first.

Going to go for a cupra K1 next.

last car was Astra 2.0T 200, then got the vxr. Next up, in 2010/11, well for now (as i constantly change my mind) am either going to go for a 3-4 year old RS4 or the new Astra VXR...

Comment

Originally posted by DrG View Post
      last car was Astra 2.0T 200, then got the vxr. Next up, in 2010/11, well for now (as i constantly change my mind) am either going to go for a 3-4 year old RS4 or the new Astra VXR...
      Ha me to man, ive been selling the astra since i got it and before that i was selling my seat for two years in my head.

Like andy from little britian "want that one"

Comment

i traded in a st3 with dream science,reason i got the astra is because the new st got delayed so i looked at what els was out there and i just had to have the nurburg astra

Comment

Originally posted by matty3649 View Post
          i traded in a st3 with dream science,reason i got the astra is because the new st got delayed so i looked at what els was out there and i just had to have the nurburg astra
          thought you were selling your berg ages ago

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
            thought you were selling your berg ages ago
            didnt get what i wanted for it,but my new st260 is ready for pick up in march and if no wants to buy it private then im just going to part ex it.the price in march will be 14k

Comment

Are you still a ford man at heart or vx?

Ive always had vx's and seats but i was brought up with the fords as my dad was a fan! I remember he had rs500's and mk2 rs2000! haha all worth a mint now! I wonder if the vxr will be getting dug out of old barns and restored in 30 years time!?

Comment

Parted ex'd my 2.2 Mk4 Astra SRI for the VXR, best decision i ever made!

Comment

didnt get what i wanted for it,but my new st260 is ready for pick up in march and if no wants to buy it private then im just going to part ex it.the price in march will be 14k
                  me thinks not,just looked up price now and only books at £14550-so in march me thinks £13k,hope not as iam going to change mine in march aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                    Parted ex'd my 2.2 Mk4 Astra SRI for the VXR, best decision i ever made!
                    The mk4's look pretty dated now compaired with the mk5 dont you think..

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                      me thinks not,just looked up price now and only books at £14550-so in march me thinks £13k,hope not as iam going to change mine in march aswell
                      I want a berg but everytime it drops in price by 1000 mine seems to drop by 1500 and the miles i am doing are not helping....

Its nice to see them drop in value from a buyers point of view but selling them and the vxrs is carp!

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                        Are you still a ford man at heart or vx?

Ive always had vx's and seats but i was brought up with the fords as my dad was a fan! I remember he had rs500's and mk2 rs2000! haha all worth a mint now! I wonder if the vxr will be getting dug out of old barns and restored in 30 years time!?
                        i liked the st alot i think thats why im going back to it,was going to get a cupra k1 they look really good but inside looks cheap

Comment

i liked the st alot i think thats why im going back to it,was going to get a cupra k1 they look really good but inside looks cheap
                          Oh now now compared to the ashtray vxr, i suppose you mean the stereo layout and i suppose the centre console, aye your right the not the greatest inside.

I do like the new st but i would never have one, its a pride thing... lol

Comment

I want a berg but everytime it drops in price by 1000 mine seems to drop by 1500 and the miles i am doing are not helping....

Its nice to see them drop in value from a buyers point of view but selling them and the vxrs is carp!
                            st is holding the market better than vxr

Comment

Oh now now compared to the ashtray vxr, i suppose you mean the stereo layout and i suppose the centre console, aye your right the not the greatest inside.

I do like the new st but i would never have one, its a pride thing... lol
                              yeah the cetre console is bad for the price,im getting the new st260 in the new crystal white and gonna put some black pro race on it so it should look ok ,but i have to say thay the burg is a sexy looking car

Comment

Working...
                              X