This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ap coilovers

i have seen some ap coilovers all tuv and 2 year warrenty jobbies for £350 from esp designs, does anyone know of them any good? had some or got some just want to know why they are so cheap?

I asked about cheaper coilovers on here a few weeks ago and no one replied. Have to say the only coilovers I have seen on a vxr are the KW ones thorney sell that a few have on here. And they cost £££££. If I could get them cheaper like the ones you have seen i'd get some.

Comment

i got had some cheap coilovers on my last car (vr6) and they do go uber low but the ride is very, very harsh. If your going to get some for a vxr i would pay more and get some with ajustable damping, just remeber coilovers are always going to be firm
      VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
      http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

see them on ebay did you lol, all i can say is you get what you pay for, so if you expect a 350 set up thats what you will get but that will not be up to the kw 3 in adjustment so if the ride is hard you have to live with it, just the ride hieght you can play with.
        Last edited by vxrdave; 20 November 2008, 08:47 AM.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Get what you pay for - they are non-adjustable and the ride is very hard - have been some issues with the rear adjusters working lose and the backs dropping on VAG cars.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
            see them on ebay did you lol, all i can say is you get what you pay for, so if you expect a 350 set up thats what you will get but that will not be up to the kw 3 in adjustment so if the ride is hard you have to live with it, just the ride hieght you can play with.
            no got a esp design catalouge in redline mag and they were advertising them in there?

they also have kw coilovers here v1= £688
            v2= £880
            v3= £1062

or weitec???? for 550

Comment

Working...
            X