X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debadging Back End Of Astra VXR !!!

hi guys

well might as well say it as few peeps know that iam picking up my astra vxr this sunday yes people the pain is over iam getting one ha ha, anyhow i wont do any modding to her till maybe next weekend , do you think its looks better to debadge the back end off the vxr, like does it look better without that griffen badge and the astra badge just leaving the vxr on the side, also i will be having the silver strip colour coded in the future also!!!

got a vxr badge coming allready for the front grill and be chucking my vxronline stickers on straight away also be getting a richbrook tax disc thats got vxr ingraved in it too

picture curtosey off cannockvxr

Last edited by Rocky; 20 November 2008, 07:02 PM.
    Arden Racing Edition

DE-BADGE will be required.

I need to do this too!

Comment

dair mate sent you a message on the ps3 saying iam getting my vxr sunday
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

My recommendation would be to de-badge all of it apart from the VXR badge and then get some vinyle and change the red to match the colour of the car, ive changed mine to blue to match the arden paintwork.

Aslo you can get VXR metal tax disc holder already on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
          My recommendation would be to de-badge all of it apart from the VXR badge and then get some vinyle and change the red to match the colour of the car, ive changed mine to blue to match the arden paintwork.

Aslo you can get VXR metal tax disc holder already on eBay.
          sounds good mate have you got any pics off this and how you did it changing the red to blue did you get this idea off mandy by any chance ???

yep thats were i saw the richbrook vxr tax disc mate from ebay
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
            sounds good mate have you got any pics off this and how you did it changing the red to blue did you get this idea off mandy by any chance ???

yep thats were i saw the richbrook vxr tax disc mate from ebay
            Not got any pic's of the back but its similar to the above pic. The vinyle was hard to do. Brought another badge from LMFvauxhall, when i got it feeled of the red and brought some blue vinyle and put it on, very tricky, took me a few goes and you'll need a scapel to do it.

Mines not perfect when looking at it closely. Many people have do this as well as Mandy but she had her does by a graphic design place hence why they look so good.....shes getting a couple done for me so they look perfect....

Comment

Not got any pic's of the back but its similar to the above pic. The vinyle was hard to do. Brought another badge from LMFvauxhall, when i got it feeled of the red and brought some blue vinyle and put it on, very tricky, took me a few goes and you'll need a scapel to do it.

Mines not perfect when looking at it closely. Many people have do this as well as Mandy but she had her does by a graphic design place hence why they look so good.....shes getting a couple done for me so they look perfect....

only getting yours cos u asked so nicely jay

Comment

*cough*
                Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                  only getting yours cos u asked so nicely jay
                  Cheers sweetie, i'll return the favour some how

Comment

mandy you got PM ha ha
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

front

Rear

Comment

looks awesome mandy would love to do the same to mine
                        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Cheers sweetie, i'll return the favour some how

Oooo im sure i can think of something

Comment

Mandy how did you do this to your badges? and how much did it cost you?
                            Last edited by Kennygvxr; 20 November 2008, 07:25 PM. Reason: wrong

Comment

i love these personally touches to these badges its excellent idea fairplay mandy !!!
                              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X