This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost hose

Right when I have 3 or more people in my car it will make a noise when I change gear like

woo wooo wooo woooo like that Smokinvxr told me last time it was my Hose and he was right

This is happening a bit now and its really annoying I was in a middle of a Play with a Audi S3 and all of sudden lost the power which is annoying but anyway

Is there something I can do to fix it

The main problem is from the Fuel Reg you have that Black 90 degree pipe which connents into a Small hard black hose and that pops off I find

Is there anything which you can do I notice that there is no Teeth like on the T picese on a dump vavle

Thanks
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

superglue it on jobs a gooden or fit the newer hose ends there green.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

where can I buy the green end then
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

vauxhall.

Comment

Green end I dont understand what you are on about

Is it the green 90 degree pipe from the fuel reg or the hard hose that connects to it

If I call them what do I ask for

Comment

Its the black rubber 90o bends that go on to the black plastic vac tank from the thin hose.

Comment

just glue the old one on.

Comment

If I glue it on I will do it wrong and prob block it up

Comment

lol its superglue only nees a spot.

Comment

Working...
                  X