This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluefin on/off sports button

hey guys hope u all well...not been on the site for a while due to high work loads ARRGGHHH!!!

However, i received a bluefin for my bday and i must admit im well surprised. Just a few questions tho...ive got it up and running now and conisidering they said it takes them 8 hours (on a weekday) i got it in 2 hours on a weekend!?!?! anyway... i presume its the same for everyone that you click the sports button on and you go on to the remap mode. However, when my cars standard it feels really quite slow and lazy...now im just wondering whether its me or what...i mean thats how it works right through the sports button??

Please give me your opinions

Tony

did u get it off TMS or Superchips? theres a few maps and talking to TMS at whats available and ur particular requirements might be a good idea. superchips techs aren't too bad either Ohh and happy birthday mate

Comment

mines the same pal,in none sports mode feels very slow then when you hit the button yes

Comment

i got mine from superchips tech...i mean the remap is genuinely really good because its linear and pulls all the way to the redline was just wondering whether they cud up the boost slightly when the cars running off the sport mode tho......

Comment

and thanks for the bday wishes mate

Comment

You sure it hasn't loaded an economy map when the button is off? i.e. less power when off for better MPGs, more power when on for better fun. When I say less power, I mean less than standard.

Comment

thats probably whats happened...so im going to give them a buzz on monday...coz its making driving a bit borring...coz i tend to drive with sport off in the morning when ive not woke up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tgod View Post
                hey guys hope u all well...not been on the site for a while due to high work loads ARRGGHHH!!!

However, i received a bluefin for my bday and i must admit im well surprised. Just a few questions tho...ive got it up and running now and conisidering they said it takes them 8 hours (on a weekday) i got it in 2 hours on a weekend!?!?! anyway... i presume its the same for everyone that you click the sports button on and you go on to the remap mode. However, when my cars standard it feels really quite slow and lazy...now im just wondering whether its me or what...i mean thats how it works right through the sports button??

Please give me your opinions

Tony
                one of the reasons i didnt get an astra

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

lol y? is there no sports button on corsa?

Comment

Originally posted by James_VXR View Post
                    one of the reasons i didnt get an astra
                    and what were the others??
                    Last edited by smokinvxr; 22 November 2008, 09:30 PM.

Comment

hey smokin vxr hows the wortec exhaust going?? seen some sound graphs for it and it seems well loud...alot louder than milltek anyway?

Comment

It's the same guys with the EDS the non sport/economy map is PANTS!! I wish it was the standard map then the full yahoo map on sport cos after using the sport button going back to non sport feels like $h1t3....I keep the sport on after warming up ALL the time!! Sort it out TUNERS!!!

Comment

hey smokin vxr hows the wortec exhaust going?? seen some sound graphs for it and it seems well loud...alot louder than milltek anyway?
                          one word I LOVE it.....ask anyone who's heard one

LOUD

Comment

lol good for you think i'll just stick with remus or somin.

Comment

lol good for you think i'll just stick with remus or somin.

save your money and fit an lsd, you will gain more for your money.......

Comment

Working...
                              X