This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems

looks like the turbo's gone on my berg,if i keep it ticking over for say 5 mins then pull off it is bellowing smoke from the zost,its that bad you can see it all the way down the road,this is a joke the cars got 2500 miles on it

Back to the dealer i think mate

Comment

sh** mate sorry to hear that on the weekend too

Comment

chriist Hoggy i cant believe your luck....Do you let your cars warm down?
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

buy another burg , 3rd time lucky and all that

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
            chriist Hoggy i cant believe your luck....Do you let your cars warm down?
            yes mate 2-3 mins before turning off,thats my first berg needing a turbo and now this one,vauxhall how cheap and **** parts are you using,this is a joke.

Comment

i'm sure thorney's warrenty will sort it
              for all your VXR tuning needs phone courtenays on 01692 404313 or vist www.courtenaysport.co.uk

Comment

after ragging car i always put heaters on full plus the 10 minutes of a trip i take it easy , 2-3 minutes isn`t that much of a cool down after ragging it ,

Comment

Originally posted by Stim1961 View Post
                  damn mate sorry to hear that on the weekend too
                  iam going to set fire to this car carnt be bothered now getting this fixed its a joke,really going to think about getting rid of this car now,this is the story so far,
                  i buy a brand new 57 plate arden blue astra vxr,on the way home from the garage i smell oil burning,take it back and after 8 attempts at fixing it ,turbo,oil pipes,reviseded pipe work gaskets etc i call it a day with this car,i did 500 miles in 3 months and the garage did 800 miles trying to fix it,so 3 months after buying it new 1300 miles,iam that peeve d off now i trade it for a berg from astons,6 months later it turns up. after i had already given astons my car 6 months before,and gess what,the wrong ******* spec,anyhow after a load of bull from astons telling me they cannot get me another with the spec i orderd i finally take the car,aweek later,needs a new turbo,another week later,oil leek from turbo oil pipe,then finally astons out the blue get another berg with my spec in that i orderd,after alot of phone calls i finally get them to change it,now this one its had its re-call,an oil leek fixed from the turbo,and now the ******* turbo has gone,the question iam now going to ask is can vauxhall make a car thats not going to be ****** with the first couple of months as at present ive spent £65000k in cash and iam no better off than the first load of junk i bought from them,as you can see i am really peeved off now
                  Last edited by Heavenly; 22 November 2008, 03:52 PM.

Comment

sorry to hear you having so much bad luck, had mine for 2 months now and done 3500 miles with no problems what so ever, well the garage got the spec wrong but they sorted that. I am sure things will get sorted, how hard do you drive your cars? are they mapped?
                    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                      after ragging car i always put heaters on full plus the 10 minutes of a trip i take it easy , 2-3 minutes isn`t that much of a cool down after ragging it ,
                      but i dont rag it about

Comment

Oh dear i do think you are just very unlucky Hoggy to be honest...I think if you look at percentages of good vs bad it must only be 1% but you have had them all.. Admittedly you,ve had terrible luck.
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                          sorry to hear you having so much bad luck, had mine for 2 months now and done 3500 miles with no problems what so ever, well the garage got the spec wrong but they sorted that. I am sure things will get sorted, how hard do you drive your cars? are they mapped?
                          dont drive them hard at all,this one is mapped but the others wernt

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                            Oh dear i do think you are just very unlucky Hoggy to be honest...I think if you look at percentages of good vs bad it must only be 1% but you have had them all.. Admittedly you,ve had terrible luck.

you know the score marc-******* car is pamperd to death and gets everything top and bottom pal is they rubbish never had any problems with the civic type r's i had and had 3 off them,can really see me getting out of this pritty quickly pal
                            Last edited by Heavenly; 22 November 2008, 03:57 PM. Reason: swearing...

Comment

have to agree with mark , just bad luck , hope you get it sorted soon and hopefully no more probs , bet you feel like driving the car off a cliff and say fooook it

Comment

Working...
                              X