This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed: German high performance retail shop

Hi everyone, daft question but does anyone know of any high performance retail shop in Germany. Perhaps some lads from the forces based in Germany might be able to help. Had my Astra VXR 2 days now and all I can say is, its ******* awesome, amazing power, handles well but haven't pushed it cause its snowing over here. Breaking it in at the mo so I've only opened it up a couple of times. Can feel the turbo kicking in third but not all the time and I cant hear it. Ive also noticed a whooshing noise on the passengers side once I reach approx 80 to 90 mph, It not the turbo cause thats next to the exhaust manifold. Unless the sound it bouncing off the car some way. Sounds like it going to take off lol. Booked it in the retailers just to replace some screw's (recall mod)

regal has germany based places i believe. hence the website being in germany. Just go down to opel and ask at the Teil unt Zubhor desks.
    #ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
    #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

Comment

theres a place in oberhausen that i heard of, plus eds are a german company thats where regal get their ipf unit from, good luck finding places it should not be too hard plus dont forget to use the tax free forms

Comment

I was asking exactly the same thing as well mate, where bouts in germany you live ?. Iv just ordered an exhaust from Thorneys tax free just waiting for it to be sent out over to germany.

Comment

where abouts in germany u lot from....
          JAMAICA
          VXR

Comment

Hi all the place is called Klasen-motors and its in Oberhausen hope this helps

all the best

scotty

Comment

Fallingbostel!!

Comment

I'm based in Paderborn. Tax!!!!!!!!!!! Best thing about Germany lol and if theirs a Regal shop near by I might even emigrate here lol. Ok, Ive also noticed a whooshing noise on the passengers side once I reach approx 80 to 90 mph! any othe vrx's doing the same?

Comment

Here's the details of our German partner

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...ewDoc&docId=54

Great Guy and well respect in the German Tuning industry.

HTH

Comment

So do they do phase tuning like stage 3?

Comment

Sweet, cheers m8

Comment

Working...
                      X