This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats/Interior

Can someone please tell me how u get the back seat bench to come away to fold the seats down? Its not the same as the handbook states! The other thing being does anyone know how to remove the rear interior by the speaker? I have a rattle behind it thats drivin me spare! Does the speaker cover remove on its own? Cheers.

Re: Seats/Interior

Originally posted by zoomboy
    Can someone please tell me how u get the back seat bench to come away to fold the seats down? Its not the same as the handbook states! The other thing being does anyone know how to remove the rear interior by the speaker? I have a rattle behind it thats drivin me spare! Does the speaker cover remove on its own? Cheers.
    to remove the speaker panel the seats have to come out... or so VX told me when they done mine so it will have to go in i think.

I'm sure its just pull the tab up very hard... i really struggled the first time i done it.

Comment

I got the tabs pulled but it just sits there loose! It wont pull forward, tilt back, or do anything but sit loose! Im sure the int panel is just the white plastic pop clips that hold it on? Looks like a trip to vaux

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2551276/2

look at this

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

cheers mate! think thats a job for vaux! i wouldnt mind doing it but at least if vaux break something they pay for it and not me!

Comment

Originally posted by zoomboy
            cheers mate! think thats a job for vaux! i wouldnt mind doing it but at least if vaux break something they pay for it and not me!
            yes looks major job that one.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

and all for some annoyin rattle! :wink:

Comment

Working...
              X