Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sounds Good DAP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sounds Good DAP

    Went out today looking for a meet place and Mandy decided to try out a bit of her handywork as a camera women (Failed Miserably) but you can get to tell what a good exhaust sounds like.

    Road was extremely slippery with part snow and dips bigger than at Blackpool

    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0QQcigy9dS4
    sigpic

  • #2
    so its not a remus any more then
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

    Comment


    • #3
      good vid m8 ya gotta love the dap monster


      SEAT CUPRA K1 BTCC LIMITED EDITION 320BHP /
      REVO REMAP / FULL MILLTECK ZORST/ CARBON MIRRORS /

      Comment


      • #4
        Sounds niiice but risking it a bit in those conditions

        Comment


        • #5
          what exhasut is it?

          Comment


          • #6
            so did you find any meeting points or just kept on driving on them never ending roads lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by paulk View Post
              so its not a remus any more then



              Originally posted by DarrenVxr View Post
              good vid m8 ya gotta love the dap monster
              Hell yeh m8 you coming next time?

              Originally posted by ShaunCTR View Post
              Sounds niiice but risking it a bit in those conditions
              Not with the set up m8, base VXR and yes it would have been a risk,

              Could have pushed her a bit more but took weather into account
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by daz View Post
                so did you find any meeting points or just kept on driving on them never ending roads lol
                Erm no m8, but i dont think we will be eating at Tan Hill......... we met some strange pets IN THE PUB....... This was one







                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  WOW.

                  Didnt relaise yours is the one with the tasty BBS wheels on it are replica ones of these available? Dont think I could afford the authentic ones. Whats the off set size of the 19" VXR wheel does anyone know??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    do you get to choose your meal before they slaughter it ?

                    exhaust sounds great ,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ShaunCTR View Post
                      WOW.

                      Didnt relaise yours is the one with the tasty BBS wheels on it are replica ones of these available? Dont think I could afford the authentic ones. Whats the off set size of the 19" VXR wheel does anyone know??

                      I'm sure miss DAP A DOO DOO will be along to tell you m8, i'm just a mere driver
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by daz View Post
                        do you get to choose your meal before they slaughter it ?

                        exhaust sounds great ,

                        You would be lucky to eat anything m8, Dolly comes to the table and takes what she wants, then a bloody hen walked across the floor auditioning to be the next Grouse in the Whiskey add, and they are meant to have more pets
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lets see some pics of the dap exhaust then
                          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Actually is there a link to more pics of the car???

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              pics pics pics pics
                              BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

                              MK1 FOCUS RS

                              RED CORSA GSI

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X