This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courts Hoses Help please

I got Blue Hose from courtnay Sport can someone check this please im useless at it

take the hose off that attaches to the cast tophat and measure the internal diameter of the pipe.i'm sure the courtney hoses are slightly smaller than the oe hoses

Thanks
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Originally posted by dtox View Post
    I got Blue Hose from courtnay Sport can someone check this please im useless at it

take the hose off that attaches to the cast tophat and measure the internal diameter of the pipe.i'm sure the courtney hoses are slightly smaller than the oe hoses

Thanks
    i have courtenay hoses and they fit spot on???
    BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

they should be a tight fit
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

this is for Percys Topflow Hat thing on the Pipe

Thanks
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

dont you get hose with percys top hat the courts one wont fit....those top hats are masive
          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

I pmed him and he needs size but I dont know the Internal Size. which is annoying Im useless at that

Comment

Working...
            X