This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres???????????

what kind of milage are people getting out of there fronts?? reason i ask is ive recently had my fronts changed ( about 2k miles ago) and the inside of the tryes is already down to 3mm and the outside is down to 6mm the car has been lowered recently also is this the reason or is something wrong? cheers

must be giving it some stick to get your tyres like that. who put your kw's on for you and did they set them up?
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

we got 21k out ours, and sounds like you may need your tracking doing

Comment

21k wow!! 1st set of tyres lasted 12k but i only did 7k of that i do drive it quite hard but i dont go wheelspining around or owt daft like that lol. i got them fitted at a tms performance centre so should have been set up correctly, looks like il have to take it back in and see wot they say coz at 190quid a tyre need em to last a lot longer. cheers

Comment

im on 17500 and they still have a bit of life left in them... most of my miles are @ 65mph in and out of london though

Comment

My fronts have lasted 9.5k.

I'm about to get new 1s on the front, currently playin a few garages trying to get them to beat each other on price.

Comment

My fronts lasted 7k. And there not cheap to replace.
              I see dumb people.......
              .....they're everywhere
              .....they walk around like everyone else
              .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

just changed mine on sat got 11 1/2k out of them!
                VXR NURBURGRING NO162 S+L,CC,SIDE DECALS,LFMIC,TOPHAT N POWERPIPE,3 BAR MAP SENSOR,EVOMS,BLUE COURTS BOOST HOSES,STRUT BRACE,18"LENZO'S,K+N,IRIDIUM PLUGS,FULL BLUE SMD's LIT LOGO AND MAP,DREMSCIENCE TEST BURG.

Comment

did u lower it on just springs mate? if u have that is what will do it

Comment

Mines on sportlines and im on my 3rd set of fronts at 14500 miles.

Comment

ive done 13,000 and they look like new, but i do swop the fronts and back every 6 odd months, its a good way of getting the most out of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X