• Show
Clear All

• Fog light Surrounds

Rightttt
    I got mine painted white and Wanted to know how do I change them
    Take the old ones out and new ones in

Thanks
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Anyyyyyyyyyyone
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

There a pain in the bum, there is some clips you can push behind the bumper to release the surrounds.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

oooo god
        Mines lowered to hellll so impossable to get behind bumper without jack

Comment

i did mine white a couple of months ago and its well easy to get them off matey and they look spot on
          Fully Loaded Burg Edition Track Car

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
            oooo god
            Mines lowered to hellll so impossable to get behind bumper without jack
            i used bob to get mine out sorry im immature and couldnt help myself lol

Comment

Working...
            X