This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluefin

Im getting a bluefin from local vauxhall dealer on monday, i cant wait, does it make much difference?. im also getting manifold bolts done at same time.

Originally posted by terry1974terry View Post
    Im getting a bluefin from local vauxhall dealer on monday, i cant wait, does it make much difference?. im also getting manifold bolts done at same time.
    Surely you did some research into the bluefin to know if it would make much difference before you ordered it? You going Wrexham bud?
    Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
    sigpic

Comment

i did look on here but there was so many conflicting views on what chip/tuning was best so, as my car is less than a year old, went to vauxhall so i keep my warranty intact. Dealers say it will smooth out the power loads as i find it quite a jumpy car to drive. Vaux said they will put it on for me for free to, getting it done at crewe.

Comment

Sounds like you have an understanding dealer there, few and far between ...

Comment

i told them that im worried about leaving the car with them, them test driving etc, so they will do a full damage report before i go for my peice of mind. So i hope it will be ok, i will let you all know as you hear horror stories about dealers.

Comment

Just got a bluefin today... makes a ton of difference, mine is stage 2 tho when u press the sport button BANG!! ur gone.... great bit of kit
            Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

yeah it is a good bit of kit. i have had my stage 2 now for about 3 weeks and havent stop smiling everytime i press that button
              sigpic
              TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Press it? What does that mean? You only press it once then never touch it again
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

not pressed mine at all as yet... even standard
                  sigpic
                  Burg blood in my veins.... Ice cool Baby!
                  !!Warning a VXR may inspire confidence!! Now for sale
                  http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ds-and-stanced!

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                      lol ok. im finding now that everytime i get in the car even if its a short journey the sports button. i havent turned the tc off yet because the roads are just too dam wet
                      sigpic
                      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

You will find it smoothes the very stop/go initial throttle pedal behaviour and gives you a much better useable power delivery
                        sigpic

Comment

I bought a stage two bluefin and it was nicked (or the cleaner turfed it), still raging about it!! I can see the cleaners brand new hendry hoover going missing!

Comment

Great, i might need afew days off work to go testing then i think, sounds like people who have it are liking it. I might go for front cat removal pipe and pannel filter aswell soon but full exhaust it to expensive at the moment.

Comment

Great, i might need afew days off work to go testing then i think, sounds like people who have it are liking it. I might go for front cat removal pipe and pannel filter aswell soon but full exhaust it to expensive at the moment.
                              Take it its the stage 1 bluefin then

Comment

Working...
                              X