This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A clean burg

Well guys it's that time of year, and only an idiot would buy a white car with white wheels

Just more of an excuse to clean hahahahahahaha

Also spotted a red VXR in Cleethorpes lesuire centre, if you can see it

Very nice
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

looks mint,is your number plate from an old car thats now off the road?as im wanting to get my old saxo's plate put on as i know its off the road now (scrapped ) so do i ring dvla?is it free to get the plate?
      cheers

Comment

nice ride mate
        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
          looks mint,is your number plate from an old car thats now off the road?as im wanting to get my old saxo's plate put on as i know its off the road now (scrapped ) so do i ring dvla?is it free to get the plate?
          cheers
          The number is off my old Cavalier, which is more a cherished plate than personal, to transfer the car has to be MOT'ed and the road tax expiry is no longer than 6 months..

Then it just a case of sending the transfer in and wait for it to come back, but be warned they may want to see the car

I believe the cost is 80 quid for a straight transfer, and an extra 25 if you want to put it on retention

Comment

Working...
          X