This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapping

Can you have the car on full sports mode instead of having to put it on, can that be done in the mapping process?!

I always find it a pian plus the girlfriend know what i am planning when i hit the sport mode....

eds maps can mate
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
      Can you have the car on full sports mode instead of having to put it on, can that be done in the mapping process?!

I always find it a pian plus the girlfriend know what i am planning when i hit the sport mode....
      lol same here.... mom goes mad when i hit a straight or a boy racer comes up the side... go straight for the sport button and floor it....although most the time she slaps my hand before i get there then tells me off.
      Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Originally posted by cannockvxr View Post
        lol same here.... mom goes mad when i hit a straight or a boy racer comes up the side... go straight for the sport button and floor it....although most the time she slaps my hand before i get there then tells me off.
        Its a mare my gf always say "ooow look out he's getting angry oh the sports button" and laughs at me! its pretty off putting when your about to have a go with something that might beat you!

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
          eds maps can mate
          Spot on, is that what you have on yours?

Is it a good or bad idea, im not sure what effects having the sport mode on all the time would have if it would effect anything or Prematurley wear anything out with it being on all the time.

Would save haivng to hit it on the fly.

Comment

run with the sports button on all the time.Mine is always on with tracksion off and never a problem

Comment

Originally posted by cannockvxr View Post
              LOL. I gave my mum a lift to the shops in mine the other week and a car full of chav's came up the side of me and she then told me to press the sport button!
              sigpic
              TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mikey buchan View Post
                run with the sports button on all the time.Mine is always on with tracksion off and never a problem

Its a pain putting it on all the time, and on clod start its a mare getting out of my junction in the morning without lighting them up.

Can the steering assistance be turned off as i prefer it just with the standard steering, feel like ive more control.

Comment

Originally posted by evertonian View Post
                  LOL. I gave my mum a lift to the shops in mine the other week and a car full of chav's came up the side of me and she then told me to press the sport button!
                  Haha ive had the old lady going to pull the hand brake on when ive got a "Modded hot hatch" on my tail.

Comment

My girlfriend loves the Sport button. Sometimes she even presses it for me... She's great!!

Comment

Working...
                    X