This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springs or Hoses?!?!

I have some money burning a hole in my pocket and am trying to decide wether to spend it on Springs or some turbo hoses.
    I was wondering if the springs have any handling benefits or are purely cosmetic, and well, pretty much the same for the hoses, has anyone heard of hoses collapsing?
    Dunno if it makes any difference but I am running 286 bhp.....
    Any help appreciated!

if it was my money, i'd be going for the springs.

Comment

dont bother with hoses mate they will do nothing over the oe ones, a set of springs will improve handling a lot as my dap race ones have. money well spent i think
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Thanks guys, was more swayed to the springs, so think I will have a gander!

Comment

Get sum dap springs
          Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

I'm hearing this a lot, was looking at courtenays, how much, what drop and where from please.

Comment

eibach sportlines mate,great price for great springs

Comment

my friend has the eibachs on his mk 4 gsi and they are really nice, hmmmmmm *strokes chin*

Comment

ive just had sportlines put on mate and wow it makes such a difference gonna post up pics when weather improves

Comment

Could you guys poss post pics of your cars so i can see the eibachs and the dap please , cheers!

Comment

Eibachs

Comment

im also ready to buy some springs wheres the best place to get the sportslines from and are they the same ones for the burg? thanks

Comment

Ave got Eibach Sportlines on mine so heres a pic for you

This one shows you the diff in ride height my car is S21 reg

Add a rarb to it and the springs and it feels like its glued to the road on the twistys
                          sigpic
                          Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                          And now have an
                          Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                          Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

i second that

Comment

springs as hoses do nothing apart from look good

Comment

Working...
                              X