X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumped

well like it says , some dozey git ran into the back of me this morning

luckily it just needs the lower rear bumper , had a quote from dealers to sort it out of £333 so hopefully can avoid insurance company involvement :wink:

nightmare. but thats not a bad price by the sound of it. whats the damage like?? any pics??

Comment

didnt show up on pix , where the black blanking plate is on drivers side is carcked and the paint has gone all crazy paving

new lower bumper is only about £140 the rest is fitting/spraying and vat !!

my

Comment

Originally posted by arden
        didnt show up on pix , where the black blanking plate is on drivers side is carcked and the paint has gone all crazy paving

my
        the front splitter is £60.. then you have the spraying costs, fitting etc... makes the rear bumper look cheap for the amount of plastic there.

Did you suffer any whiplash? or was it really slow?

Comment

nightmare!!!!!
          hope you get it sorted

Comment

is that fitted price ? and this will make you laugh i was sat on the m25 the other day when this bloke in a car reading a newspaper or something wasn't looking and rolled back into my van then we started to move and he went into the first lane , he opened his window and asked me if there was any damage to his car which there wasnt , anyway we both drove off on our way , later on that day i get a phone messgae on my office phone from his mr's saying 1 of our van's as drove into the back of his car , so then i explained that he rolled backwards into me as i was sat there :? and she wasnt having it and proceeded to give me verbal bad move on her behalf as i proceeded to rip into her and it ended with a polite f**k off , needless to say i havent had her hubby ring me back , probably because he new all along i was not in the wrong some people make me laugh will probably be on to his solicitors claiming whiplash anyway there was 2 of us and he has no witness's , knob or what ?
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc

my
              the front splitter is £60.. then you have the spraying costs, fitting etc... makes the rear bumper look cheap for the amount of plastic there.

Did you suffer any whiplash? or was it really slow?
              rear bumpers in 2 parts mel . there just doing the lower part :wink:

the price was fitted and comes to £333.80

nah no whiplash i was doing about 5mph and he must hav been doing about 15 :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                is that fitted price ? and this will make you laugh i was sat on the m25 the other day when this bloke in a car reading a newspaper or something wasn't looking and rolled back into my van then we started to move and he went into the first lane , he opened his window and asked me if there was any damage to his car which there wasnt , anyway we both drove off on our way , later on that day i get a phone messgae on my office phone from his mr's saying 1 of our van's as drove into the back of his car , so then i explained that he rolled backwards into me as i was sat there :? and she wasnt having it and proceeded to give me verbal bad move on her behalf as i proceeded to rip into her and it ended with a polite f**k off , needless to say i havent had her hubby ring me back , probably because he new all along i was not in the wrong some people make me laugh will probably be on to his solicitors claiming whiplash anyway there was 2 of us and he has no witness's , knob or what ?
                yup

my bird couldnt even see the damage when i got home , i had to show it to her :wink:

Comment

rear bumpers in 2 parts mel . there just doing the lower part :wink:

the price was fitted and comes to £333.80

nah no whiplash i was doing about 5mph and he must hav been doing about 15 :wink:
                  i blame that comment on being female

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                    yup

my bird couldnt even see the damage when i got home , i had to show it to her :wink:
                    Funny, can't see damage on a car, but a chipped fingernail never gets missed

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                      Funny, can't see damage on a car, but a chipped fingernail never gets missed
                      We only pay attention when we care!!

Comment

Ah but your the exception mel, you would notice :wink: Somehow I think you love your car more than your nails

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                          Ah but your the exception mel, you would notice :wink: Somehow I think you love your car more than your nails
                          just a ickle bit....

Comment

Working...
                          X