Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My day at VXR Performance Centre (Remus Exhaust)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My day at VXR Performance Centre (Remus Exhaust)

First of all I carried out a modification on my vxr last night. Few months ago I got a rocker cover sprayed in Arden Blue, got the gasket and bolts through yesterday so it was time to fit it.

From this:

To this:

So happy with the rocker cover, really completes the engine bay! Really dont know why Vauxhall didn't fit a colour coded rocker cover from the factory..... it looks the mutts nutts!!!

So today started with the alarm ringing at 6am this morning. Went to pick my mate up from Ellesborough and we then headed onto the M40 north towards Banbury. Took us around 1 hour to get there and when we did we had this stunning view............

There were over 50 Arctic Corsa's there and all to be fitted with Uprated backbox and precat pipe. They are truely stunning cars!!

Once we had parked up it was time to drop with the keys off at reception and then go for a little walk. Whilst on our walk we came across these sitting in the corner..........

VXR Performance Centre IMO has the best waiting area EVER!! You can see all the work being carried out on your car and you cant beat the Recaro seats aswell

After only 45 minutes the job was complete and OMG!!!

The sound of the exhaust is awesome!!!!

Popping all the way home and a very deep noise when on boost. The great thing about the exhaust is that you can cruise on the motorway at 70mph and hardly here it..... but then as soon as you put your foot down..... the sound is gorgeous

Great guys and great customer service at VXRPC!!!

Video of Mini Tunnel run through London:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ias2wP6c9Jg

should have asked them whats going on with the website

Comment

Great pics mate, your car looks well clean and the sound of the remus is amazing.

the first pic with the row of artics tho......that first car seems to have totally diff coloured bumpers, my mate is getting one next month hope they aint all like that or is it just way it looks in the pic??
      sigpic
      Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
      And now have an
      Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
      Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian View Post
        Great pics mate, your car looks well clean and the sound of the remus is amazing.

the first pic with the row of artics tho......that first car seems to have totally diff coloured bumpers, my mate is getting one next month hope they aint all like that or is it just way it looks in the pic??
        the second one looks the same, where's your pal getting his from?

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
          should have asked them whats going on with the website
          Lol ano must be waiting on someone in an st coming tio do website, its said coming soon for about 2 years haha

Am quite sure they would make a lot more money if website was up an running.
          sigpic
          And now have an
          Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
            the second one looks the same, where's your pal getting his from?
            Yea just noticed most of them in the pics look like that, hes getting it from Peters in Motherwell but ave already warned him next month with vx prob means jan lol. they phoned last week and said still lookin ok for middle-end of dec delivery. Cant wait to see them in the flesh
            sigpic
            And now have an

Comment

i would defo spent loads if it was working, so maybe that aint a bad thing it's not lol

Comment

Nice M8!! Your engine bay is looking pukka. How much for the Rocker Cover and from where??

Comment

Sounds lovely mate

Comment

In every single pic of the arctics the bumpers look a completely different colour almost grey the arctic i saw didn`t look like this hope it`s just the way the plastic reflects the light :/

Comment

were did you get it done fella also does anyone no if there is one in south wales that does remus exhausts as i want one next year!! did you have a remap fella stage 1 or just a remus!!!

hope it aint noise in the morning wake the neighbours
                      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

They still £850 fitted at VXRPC ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
                          were did you get it done fella also does anyone no if there is one in south wales that does remus exhausts as i want one next year!! did you have a remap fella stage 1 or just a remus!!!

hope it aint noise in the morning wake the neighbours
                          fitted at VXRPC, only got the exhaust, mapping to come soon. Was dyno'd at 251.7bhp last week so the exhaust should bump that up some more

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
                            They still £850 fitted at VXRPC ?
                            Yes m8

Comment

Originally posted by Daleyboy View Post
                              Yes m8
                              I want one. Damn christmas i fookin hate it

Comment

Working...
                              X