This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cars in the body shop

well my car went off to the body shop today to get the correct spoiler fitted and the 12 inch scrape that i also have down my front panel

hope they get the colour rite! lol

It's such a bummer that you've got to part with your cash to fix damage caused by some careless B***** in the first place. How come the wrong spoiler was on it? You use a local bodyshop?
    sigpic
    Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
      It's such a bummer that you've got to part with your cash to fix damage caused by some careless B***** in the first place. How come the wrong spoiler was on it? You use a local bodyshop?
      haha the spoiler, well story cut short i bought the car brand new with a lovely xp kit spoiler on it instead of the vxr one! i didnt really notice until it was pointed out to me but belmont are replacing it free of charge, a body shop up near fraseburgh, supposed to be good so hes going to fix the scrape aswell

yup its a downer having to pay for something that wasnt caused by you!!!

Comment

Ah well, ..at least Belmont are replacing your spoiler, ..I should bl**dy well think so too
        sigpic
        Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by duffvxr View Post
          haha the spoiler, well story cut short i bought the car brand new with a lovely xp kit spoiler on it instead of the vxr one! i didnt really notice until it was pointed out to me but belmont are replacing it free of charge, a body shop up near fraseburgh, supposed to be good so hes going to fix the scrape aswell

yup its a downer having to pay for something that wasnt caused by you!!!
          oh me callum nae so good

Comment

its one thing after another just now mate lol

Comment

Working...
            X