This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hid's

hi every one has any one put HID'S in there astra ?? was thinking about getting a set but just want to make sure that they dont bring warning lights on or casue any probs can any one help me thanks

A few have , think you need a set from hids4u.co.uk as they are canbus compliant

But I am sure sum1 will correct me lol
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

seen these on ebay what every 1 think ?? they say half way down they work with astra h vxr

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/XENON-HID-CONV...1%7C240%3A1318

Comment

To be honest with HID's you get what you pay for , some people say the 1's on ebay are just as good quality as HIDs4u but after seeing a few people have bad experiences with cheap sets on EP3 civics I would recommend these :-

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/store/produc...&cat=16&page=1
        sigpic
        Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
        Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

i have a set of HID's on my astra from ebay and have had no problems what so ever. They came from hong kong and only took a week and were only £55 inc shipping, if you shop around and read some of the feed back you will find a good set - i got mine from justplaza_co, so it is well worth looking around.

Comment

Originally posted by D20 VXR View Post
            i have a set of HID's on my astra from ebay and have had no problems what so ever. They came from hong kong and only took a week and were only £55 inc shipping, if you shop around and read some of the feed back you will find a good set - i got mine from justplaza_co, so it is well worth looking around.
            sorry to hijack thread mate as your in oxford you should come to the meet in jan,check out the general section,would be great to see ya there

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
              sorry to hijack thread mate as your in oxford you should come to the meet in jan,check out the general section,would be great to see ya there
              yeah deffinatley i have been meaning to ask if any thing is goin on in the area, when and where is it? and i'll try and be there as it would be good to be able to put some faces to names.

Comment

200 pounds on HID for 1 set
                U are kidding... nah
                Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Working...
                X