X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remus when cold

Hi peeps,

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed how much 'noiser' the remus is when the engine is cold?? Was leaving work the other morning at around 3am driving up a quite road with houses either side and opened it up 'abit', to around 4.5k rev's in 2nd gear and changed gear......man the pop, or should i say bang it made was deafening!

Cant help it now but get a few loud bangs out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
      Your 'modified' remus but make a good tune aswell mandy

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
        Your 'modified' remus but make a good tune aswell mandy

pops n bangs like a touring car jay

Comment

literally wakes up the neigbours then on a warm up on the drive then jay or is it that litterally noise?? or is it when you open it up on the road!!
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

It pops and bangs when its driven hard and more with the sports button on but when the engine is aboit colder it just really makes some loud bangs, i love it personally

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
              It pops and bangs when its driven hard and more with the sports button on but when the engine is aboit colder it just really makes some loud bangs, i love it personally

Comment

same here mate. was thinkin about getting a milltek untill mandy talked me out of it lol

Comment

does it wake your neighbours up all off you
                  Arden Racing Edition

Comment

I had a play with a red type R on a private motorway and i knew he was coming for me so i put it third and kept it there at around 5 revs till he got closer and it just keept poping and banging . when i put my foot down when he got next to me it just went 'BANG' lol. Bet he was shocked
                    Bastuck De-Cat pipe and Regal IPF for sale!

Comment

Mine pops and bangs alot louder when cold. Lovin' It!!! Not sure about the neighbours tho...

Comment

every morning it will pop and bang for the 1st 2 min untill it warms up a little
                        All my neighbours hate it sooo many complients and police cant do anything
                        and they can hear me agessss away when I come home sometimes at 12:30 am at night ha ha
                        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by vxradam View Post
                          same here mate. was thinkin about getting a milltek untill mandy talked me out of it lol

did i

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                            did i
                            yeah lol the other morning i started it up and got out for a ciggy to let the car warm up and couldnt help but think about what u said about it sounding better as time goes by lol it sounds awsome lol brrrp brrrp BANG

Comment

yay my powers of persuation do work

Comment

Working...
                              X