This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruddy Multi Stories

I'm devastated. Was coming home from a day of shopping with the wife yesterday. Parked in a multi storey car park (This is in Germany by the way) and on the way out down the exit ramp I caught the underside of the l/h/s skirt. Its not a massive scratch (big enough though) and most of all you can't see it unless you take about 8 steps backwards. So it ain't that bad. So hopefully a bit of black touch up paint and laquer should do the job. Thankfully it's on the skirt which is plastic and not on the metal part of the car.

Had bottom underskirt scraped along the camber of a road when backing into a relatives driveway. Unfortunately think it's one of those things that is bound to happen at somepoint :?

Comment

I'm hoping that the day my skirts decide to touch earth is the day after i sold it on!!

Comment

where abouts did it happen... so i dont do the same? think it might be a problem when i get the sportlines fitted... no more multi car parking for me.....
        my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
          I'm hoping that the day my skirts decide to touch earth is the day after i sold it on!!
          Or could that be when your in your sixties

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
            Originally posted by VXR - xtc
            Or could that be when your in your sixties

Comment

caught my underside a couple of times going into my garage has it as a slight incline and thats only if you take the wrong angle luckily you cant see it unless you lie down on the floor
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I chose to have my VXR delivered to my front door as I didn't buy from a local dealership. My front splitter was caught on day one of registration/ownership from new before I'd even driven it! Great oaf caught it coming off the back of a not-fit-for-purpose flat bed (not the transporter delivery guy who comes to the dealership from the factory). Result £229.13 inc VAT bill to the dealership from my local Vxl dealership and I had the delivery charge and Supagard charge refunded! Not damaged it since (3 months ownership).

Comment

FAO sandyVXR. It happened in Herford. Saturn Car Park. Stay clear of it. It's a bloody nightmare. The road for the car to go down is just big enough to fit the car itself. Take it your in the Germany area. Where abouts are you? You a squaddie or in some kind of forces. Seen a few vxRs driving around the Gutersloh area. Seen a red and blue one.

Comment

Working...
                  X