This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vx tunning parts

dose any have a price list of there ecu's and other parts as i want to keep my warranty and the GF would only let me put parts on from them

Originally posted by geldy View Post
    dose any have a price list of there ecu's and other parts as i want to keep my warranty and the GF would only let me put parts on from them
    Do you mean a remap mate?? Ring the tuners and ask about the warrenty they offer on remaps, Thorney are vauxhall approved service and repair centre but am sure the rest will also offer warrenty just not sure if they are any diff. Hope this helps you
    sigpic
    Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
    And now have an
    Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
    Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

there is ment to be vauxhall approved parts from 888 i think there was a vid on here thats the ones a ment thanks

Comment

there is ment to be vauxhall approved parts from 888 i think there was a vid on here thats the ones a ment thanks
        Hmm you mean VXRPerformance centre/888?? Thats vx tunning centre give them a ring they will only use approved parts as this is vx basically but other tuners will also offer same service and things so give them all a ring and discuss it,
        sigpic
        And now have an
        Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

ok just thought there mite of been a price list online cos i am from scotland and its quite a way to travel to get my ecu done

Comment

ok just thought there mite of been a price list online cos i am from scotland and its quite a way to travel to get my ecu done
            Yea am the same buddy am from Glasgow thats why ave got ipf unit from regal it lets you reamp the ecu at home in 5 mins, 888 dont have a website up and running yet but ave bought stuff off them before over the phone give them a ring and ask for price list or something
            sigpic
            And now have an

Comment

sorry dint see your from glasgow lol how hard was it to remap and how were the gains?

Comment

sorry dint see your from glasgow lol how hard was it to remap and how were the gains?
                Its a 5 min thing ad never done anything like it before, works off the sport button, standard bhp then gives you the extra once you press sport

Its amazing the diff and the ipf is on special offer the now £495.

You from near glasgow?? al take you a spin if you want to see the diff
                sigpic
                And now have an

Comment

were are they for sale at that price? iam from perth

Comment

were are they for sale at that price? iam from perth
                    Regal Autosport lot of people from the forum are using it, dont want to start a war tho so al tell you that you can also get bluefin from Thorney Motorsport which is the same thing as ipf unit

If you want to see the difference tho ur welcome to come down to Glasgow and al take you a spin or ask if anyone from perth has the ipf/bluefin unit remaps
                    sigpic
                    And now have an

Comment

hahahaha

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                      www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X