This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vxr Nurberg

Guys, just been down my local dealer to check out status of Artic corsa and I have seen a brand spanking new astra burg in their showroom for 18k.

Need your advice here........is that a good price or not?

So far I've only checked it out on the net so I've have to assume that it has no added extras.

Currently I'm planning to buy a Arctic Corsa but now I've seen the Burg I'm not so sure.........

For brand new with no extras I would say that aint bad but i got mine for 16500 brand new see if you can get them down a lil bit. You will love it

Comment

Depends what your like
      What car you like
      Both are nice
      Both are Differerent
      astra is better in proformance
      corsa is bettier in handleing But you can tweak the astra to be Almost as good

Which do you like the best
      Does it have the 18s or 19s
      18k is a good price if its Brand new yes thats good
      I paid 22,400 for mine which only had 19s Fitted
      Dont worry about things like Folding mirrors and cruise control you can add them to all of them

Hope this helps
      but its you and only you that can deciede

Mates got a Artic and says it keeps up with his mates burg upto 3-4 gear then the burg pulls away
      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by Pig View Post
        Guys, just been down my local dealer to check out status of Artic corsa and I have seen a brand spanking new astra burg in their showroom for 18k.

Need your advice here........is that a good price or not?

So far I've only checked it out on the net so I've have to assume that it has no added extras.

Currently I'm planning to buy a Arctic Corsa but now I've seen the Burg I'm not so sure.........
        I'd test drive both then make up my mind.....

Comment

get the astra, they are very good cars
          VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
          http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

yes both are lush cars but if you test drive you cant really hammer it as you got the salesman in the car

I wasnt even allowed to Test drive my Burg was too young ha ha
            Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
              I'd test drive both then make up my mind.....
              Seconded

Also note that there is a burg with 1200 miles for £15800 on PH

Astra

Comment

well spotted zletsgo

PH has a few and also Ebay

Comment

there is about 10 on ebay here

http://motors.shop.ebay.co.uk/items/...d=p3286.c0.m14

Put the Price to costly and u will see them

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                    well spotted zletsgo

PH has a few and also Ebay
                    They are both forum members/traders selling them (Their the North Wales/Chester ones anyway)

Astra

Comment

ooo even better

Comment

And Ones My Old Berg

Comment

ask hoggy about it
                          he is a car salesman ha ha ha always changing his cars

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                            ask hoggy about it
                            he is a car salesman ha ha ha always changing his cars

Comment

28 burgs for sale on auto trader

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk...earch_full.y=7
                              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Working...
                              X