This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any deals on at Thorneys?

Anyone know if there are any deals on re-maps at Thorneys?

Im down there next wednesday for TMS service and a rolling road, but wouldnt mind getting a stage 1 re-map, but cant really justify £600 at the moment (well not too fiancee anyway ), saving for a wedding

Maybe you could have a word aussie :wink: , i was thinking £450 like he was doing in november last year .

I have simply asked them, "Can you do a deal on ....." waiting for a reply !!!

They can only say no, but as a customer you choose where to send your car.

Comment

Kingcobbler, how you doing ???? when do you get yours ???? Mines had stage 1 its mental.... the pace of the car its like you have another new car again lOL

Comment

Originally posted by M1-8hav
        Kingcobbler, how you doing ???? when do you get yours ???? Mines had stage 1 its mental.... the pace of the car its like you have another new car again lOL
        M1-8hav, is yours a thorneys stage 1?, can you tell me a bit about it?, im seriously considering one when im down there .

Cheers
        CW

Comment

Oh the pain of waiting till 1st March !!!!!

My poor Saab 9-3 Aero is now feeling totally unloved I've not cleaned her in about 2 months now !!!

I have been to the dealer and seen the new car, looks great in black, can't wait to give her a spin.

Then if Thorneys can do me a deal (I can't abide paying full whack for anything) she'll be at stage 2 before end of April, ready for the summer months on some (hoopefuly) dry roads.

Comment

Originally posted by cwvxr
            Originally posted by M1-8hav
            M1-8hav, is yours a thorneys stage 1?, can you tell me a bit about it?, im seriously considering one when im down there .

Cheers
            CW
            don't quote me yet but i think his is a VXRPC stage one from a post he made the other day x

Comment

Working...
            X