This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fault code

I have a fault code coming up on my dash when you press the brake and accelerator together and switch the ingnition on. Is 065070.anybody heard of this one? i plugged my bluefin in to see what that picks up but it wouldnt find anything.

A couple things i have noticed recently is that when the auto steering lock goes off when just going to start up its makes quite a loud clunking noise sometimes. Another that just happened a few minutes ago was that my lights where on (i have the s&l pack and the lights where set to auto and not dark outside) and im sure there was no light on the dash to say they were on and the display hadnt change to the night mode. any ideas? or could these be related to the above fault code?
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

P0650 error display control light (MI) dysfunction IPC (instrument) B-008

all can be found here

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ht=fault+codes

Comment

To be honest...when I had Bluefin...it wouldnt pick up any fault codes either....take it to a dealer and get them to tech2 it?
      sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
      Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
      Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

as for the light they may have come on due to ice over the sensor mine did this this morning

Comment

Cheers for the info. I rang my local dealer but they asked how i got the code and then said the number i gave them doesnt mean anything to them and it would need to be tech2'd.

Im in the raf an currently down the cornwall area. Does anybody know any good vauxhall dealers in this area? I dont want to have to go all the way back home which is a 600 mile round trip and i dont wana leave it till i go back on leave at xmas

cheers
          sigpic
          TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X