This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has these Burg wheels

When I 1st got my Burg and Paid Extra to have the 19s I thought I was getting these

Does anyone have these
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

They were supposed to have Speedline Turins, gutted that they didn't. God knows what they are in that pic though.
    I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

that is the only pic u will find them on.

Its just weird
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

they look like 18's, but they are a lovely rim (Y)

Comment

looks like a photo shop job that
          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

think it`s the photo`s released for promotion of the nurburgring , i might be wrong but sure someone will confirm it

Comment

Those in the pics are Speedline Turins - they couldn't get those wheels approved in time which meant that other already approved wheels were sourced.

Astra

Comment

Thanks
                I prefer them wheels tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Ojc View Post
                  They were supposed to have Speedline Turins, gutted that they didn't. God knows what they are in that pic though.
                  they look like oz ultraleggera 2me

Comment

i agree dave. i think ur spot on

thought about buyin these as they look mint

Comment

They are 100% oz Ultraleggara's!

Comment

How sure are you? Because even Dougie has confirmed it was supposed to come with Turins. That pic is a early shop of what the Nurburgring was going to look like, the wheels might well be Ultraleggas but the car was never intended to have them.
                        I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ojc View Post
                          How sure are you? Because even Dougie has confirmed it was supposed to come with Turins. That pic is a early shop of what the Nurburgring was going to look like, the wheels might well be Ultraleggas but the car was never intended to have them.
                          Am same opinion as you

Astra

Comment

Working...
                          X