This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milltek cat-back

do u notice a difference when you fit cat-back system compaird to standard exhaust? i want the full exhaust but the wifes not up for the popping and banging so as long as i get a purr from it i'll be happy
    sigpic

Re: milltek cat-back

Originally posted by mikeyboy141
    do u notice a difference when you fit cat-back system compaird to standard exhaust? i want the full exhaust but the wifes not up for the popping and banging so as long as i get a purr from it i'll be happy
    I did this, as soon as I drove a car with the full system I had to have the full system, the noises only come when you are pushing it, but the extra performance comes only with the full system, get the full system or leave it standard !!!

Comment

What about the turbo downpipe aswell as the cat-back?? I've read a couple of people did that and they said its not as loud as the full system but it still sounds good. Its on the new 1 on courtenay's, same as the magnex setup or something :?

Comment

ive got the full system and stage 3 and it's not that loud my wife and kid's never moan about it they love it in fact
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X