This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have broken a record

I know I shouldn't find it funny or be proud but I am....... 14200 miles and front and rear pads are ******

Decided that seeing as vauxhall want £280 to do it I'll spend about the same on some uprated bits and give my mate 20 quid to do it

so....... who's the best to buy from, thinking some drilled/grooved discs for the front and some better pads all round, I'm looking for perfprmance over life expectancy

Courts do front grove and vented brakes for the front only at £329 fitted

Comment

I seem to remember Tarox advertising some new discs and pads for the VXR just recently....

Living on an island with no out of town speed limits is not without its problems hey?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGSi View Post
        I seem to remember Tarox advertising some new discs and pads for the VXR just recently....

Living on an island with no out of town speed limits is not without its problems hey?

He's right, page 87 of the new Total Vauxhall issue Tarox discs £ 270, they do pads as well (not included in the price I beleive), these can run with standard pads.

See www.tarox.com

Comment

im catching u up

almost 13k and mine are fine
          Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
          Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Yep 14600 miles and mine are ******. Going in next week for them doing on service plan

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
              Yep 14600 miles and mine are ******. Going in next week for them doing on service plan
              done 14k on mine and there still going strong.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
              www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

i got 7k out of my fronts before the broke up
                sigpic

Comment

7k ouchhh

I thought I had a strong right foot
                  Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                  Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                    7k ouchhh

I thought I had a strong right foot

something to do with silverstone and some slick tyres havent helped !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luke.H View Post
                      something to do with silverstone and some slick tyres havent helped !!!

Oh dear... Bet the wheel bearings/suspension bushes don't like that too much?
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X