This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nearly crashed my car

on the way back from keswick the was a tight bend so i thought i would see how my car handles now its lowered
    i was on a hair pin bend and the front end slipped away from me and all the wife screamed was BUSH!!!....lucky for me it stopped in time but i had brown pants all the way home.

it was only a few months ago that i crashed my scooby into a bush
    sigpic

i think you may need to slow down tom!!

what tyres have you got on it? as the conti's are ummm in my opinion rubbish!

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
      i think you may need to slow down tom!!

what tyres have you got on it? as the conti's are ummm in my opinion rubbish!
      just got the ones i got with the car,dont know what the are. the were good on all the bends apart from this one....i said to lisa look how it sticks and pushed it a little then weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.good job she only 9 weeks pregnant and not nearly due. :P
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomfraser
        just got the ones i got with the car,dont know what the are. the were good on all the bends apart from this one....i said to lisa look how it sticks and pushed it a little then weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.good job she only 9 weeks pregnant and not nearly due. :P
        that would be the conti's on then.

Congrats on the lil one

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
          Originally posted by tomfraser
          that would be the conti's on then.

Congrats on the lil one
          thanks mel,she has a scan on wed,so hope everything is ok.(she had 2 miscarrages last year)
          after i nearly crashed i drove home very slow :?
          sigpic

Comment

Just do the same when she's full term and the baby will pop straight out

Comment

tomfraser. best of luck with the scan on wednesday
              the cleaning of the brown boxers might be good practise for expectant mum for when babies nappies are here mate
              dont give expectant mum too much practise though mate cus we like having you around
              look after each other mate
              be careful good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TROGER
                tomfraser. best of luck with the scan on wednesday
                the cleaning of the brown boxers might be good practise for expectant mum for when babies nappies are here mate
                dont give expectant mum too much practise though mate cus we like having you around
                look after each other mate
                be careful good luck
                thanks troger,,,we are both panicing for wed,al keep ppl posted on here of the outcome. she has always lost them at 5 to 7 weeks so she doing good cos its 9 weeks on monday
                she always cleans my skids........cos im always nearly crashing
                sigpic

Comment

Hey tom, sorry to hear bout the bad times before (slight overlook on your prev message, soz), keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it all goes well :wink:
                  Sounds like you've had quite a few hard times so here's hoping life shines a brighter light for ya

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                    Hey tom, sorry to hear bout the bad times before (slight overlook on your prev message, soz), keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it all goes well :wink:
                    Sounds like you've had quite a few hard times so here's hoping life shines a brighter light for ya
                    thanks alex. we been through hell and back but things are looking up now.
                    al let you all know as soon as we been to the scan,and if i can get a pic of the scan i will post it on here,and will start a thread off on here and keep a log of how she doing
                    sigpic

Comment

My fingers and toes are crossed for you (yeah I'm a freak can cross my toes too ).
                      Look forward to the updates :wink:

Comment

slow down a bit tom mate everything's going good for ya and it would be a shame to end up dead :? have fun but be careful your family comes first \/
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                          slow down a bit tom mate everything's going good for ya and it would be a shame to end up dead :? have fun but be careful your family comes first \/
                          hi worsy i know and have learnt my lesson,its a slow drive for me from now on....unless im on a straight that is
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X