This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMD Conversion completed! :-)

Firstly I want to say a BIG Thank you to vxrcourt3 (Daz) for taking time out to do the work. Its one thing to see other people’s pictures but to watch the process and then see the final result in your own car is something different..

I fully appreciate the effort and time which Daz took to complete this, so I say again - a BIG THANK YOU :-)

I took before and after pictures... apologies for some of the poorer pictures..

Before the conversation:

After the conversion:

Thanks for looking, if anyone is thinking of doing this - IMO its worth doing.. If anyone local to me wants to see it in the flesh your more than welcome too:-)

Oh I forgot to mention, if anyone is thinking what the hell the blue tack it there for.. It’s my phone holder!!! lol yeah a little tacky but it’s never broken in the 8 years I've used it!!! hehe :-)

Comment

did you not want the vxr logo lit up? whats that whit stuff next to the steering wheel?

looks good

Comment

Looking good, I love the Burg map lit up, Vaux should have done that as standard....
        I'm getting mine done in the new year

Comment

The VXR Logo was an option which Daz asked if I wanted doing but I wanted the eye to be drawn to the centre..

I posted after, that little bit of blue tack (tacky I know) I use as my phone holder hehe... it’s never broken or failed me.. hehe :-)

Comment

Thanks JayJay69, worth every penny.....

Next up is, my Whiteline RARB & Suspension being fitted this Sunday :-) HAPPY DAYS!!!

Comment

aye that looks well nice mate, fresh looking!

Comment

looks well good. want mine doing now

Comment

Cheers CrYsB & vxdave :-)

vxdave, dont wait mate get it done!! :-)

Comment

how much it cost if you dont mind me asking? how easy is it to do or would i need daz to fit it?

Comment

Dave glad you like your new BLUE look............Pics are quite good but as always dont do justice...
                      It was good to meet you at last and have a chat...........
                      sigpic
                      WHICH ONE TODAY.... ???

LAMBORGHINI LP560-4.....VXR8 BATHURST:S...or.....FOCUS RS

Comment

Looks Awesome Mate

Comment

Daz makes it look easy but it isn`t unless you know exactly what your doing .its best to get Daz to do it , he does a great job . best thing that i`ve ever had to to the car plus money well spent .

Comment

Looks good mate, 3 guage conversion next then, if you think the SMD conversion is good wait till you have the guages!

Comment

awesome job yet again daz cant wait to have mine done
                              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X