This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somebody is going to die

seeing as the sun is out here i thought i would give my burg a clean as it is filthy. walking up to the car that is parked on my drive i thought something was odd.then i realised what it was. some w$*&!r has nicked the side skirts off of it. cant believe it.so mad at the moment. all that is left is loads of silicon.will be on the look out for any astra with white side skirts and god help them if i find them

lol the things people do

I cant belive that

That is cheeky

Sod that....

Kill them

Sorry about that

Just try ebay they might have some then spray them up white
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by rapala View Post
      seeing as the sun is out here i thought i would give my burg a clean as it is filthy. walking up to the car that is parked on my drive i thought something was odd.then i realised what it was. some w$*&!r has nicked the side skirts off of it. cant believe it.so mad at the moment. all that is left is loads of silicon.will be on the look out for any astra with white side skirts and god help them if i find them
      OMG That's unreal!!!!!
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by rapala View Post
        Little thieving *****!!!

On another note, is it only silicone that holds them on?, I've wanted to pull mine off but was to scared I'll have holes or something! Is it the bottom skirts or the strips that go on the door that they've removed?
        sigpic
        Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

noj dont pull them off god..

well if u do then sell urs on to this guy

Post pics I not seen a burg with no sideskirts
          Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
            noj dont pull them off god..

well if u do then sell urs on to this guy

Post pics I not seen a burg with no sideskirts
            it does not look good without any side skirts

Comment

Pics Pics Pics

Comment

I'm thinking your all talking about the bottom skirts, I'm keeping them on
                sigpic
                Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Really sorry to hear the news.

I will keep eyes and ears open and ask friends in car trade to do same for you

Comment

Originally posted by graemer View Post
                    Really sorry to hear the news.

I will keep eyes and ears open and ask friends in car trade to do same for you
                    thanks

Comment

buggers they are

Ill get the good old Aradite out in a min try see them pull that off then

Comment

not good
                        Attached Files

Comment

theiving scum bags you cant have owt nice these days grrrrr
                          Last edited by Mandy; 3 December 2008, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Oh my god, that looks horrid, scumbags!!
                            sigpic

Comment

OOOO my god
                              looks worse in pic
                              sorry to hear that

KILL THEM

Comment

Working...
                              X