This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car in for recall

Finally After letting everyone know and being the 1st one to order the bolt I seem to be the last But it is booked in for the work to be done and a little Service which is good

Also gone in to check the Handbreak light why that comes on when I am driving which Is weird but we shall see..

im sure they all charge me every penny prob saying oo Its modded so the work isnt free on recalls but we shall see.

Not having a good week really.

Paint came off the Chrome forlight surrounds and everything....
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Good luck, let us know how you get on etc. Mines booked for next week after waiting a month for them to get back to me!
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Mine is an 08 plate, got in it July. Anyway to find out of mine is due a recall?

Comment

Mines 08 and I got mine that time I am about 90% sure yours needs it

You will recieve a letter
        Or pop into ur local stealers and then they check them
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

They just phoned me up

And I will need 2 new Front Tyres Sooon 3-4 mm left

And Breaks allround

Thinking get Courts all round then a big conversion see what money I get on xmas and my birthday on 7th dec

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
            Finally After letting everyone know and being the 1st one to order the bolt I seem to be the last But it is booked in for the work to be done and a little Service which is good

Also gone in to check the Handbreak light why that comes on when I am driving which Is weird but we shall see..

im sure they all charge me every penny prob saying oo Its modded so the work isnt free on recalls but we shall see.

Not having a good week really.

Paint came off the Chrome forlight surrounds and everything....
            That's a shame Dtox, ..I loved the look of your foglight surrounds, when you got them done a few weeks ago I think the front end of your Burg looks amazing!
            sigpic
            Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Mines 08 and I got mine that time I am about 90% sure yours needs it

You will recieve a letter
              Or pop into ur local stealers and then they check them
              Cheers, I haven't recieved a letter, think I will pop into the stealers soon, want them to have a look at the flat spots!

Comment

They just phoned me up

And I will need 2 new Front Tyres Sooon 3-4 mm left

And Breaks allround

Thinking get Courts all round then a big conversion see what money I get on xmas and my birthday on 7th dec
                hope u get a good wedge for chrimbo and ur birthday dtox
                tyres and brakes are definately a priority now then
                shocked to see this after ur earlier thread "Was doing 160 on the speedo and the breaks decieded not to work at all untill it slowed down to about 140 I was on impressed
                ( Private Road ofcorse well run way thing )"
                looks like uve got a guardian angel mate are u gonna upgrade pads etc or go for AP's? anyway mate happy birthday for the 7th
                i had the paint thing happen with my sportlines ... i sprayed em white with the halfords paint can and now they look like sticks of rock !! red and white
                Last edited by Stim1961; 3 December 2008, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stim1961 View Post
                  i had the paint thing happen with my sportlines ... i sprayed em white with the halfords paint can and now they look like sticks of rock !! red and white
                  Hmmm... That paint won't be flexible enough for springs.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X