This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steamy Fog Light

Just had the pleasure of taking 2 1/4 hours to get home tonight, when I got out of the car apart from the standard feature of misted up front and rear lights that I've only just come to terms with, I noticed one fog light was misted slightly! This is a new feature for me, I hadn't even used the fog lights. Is it possible that the cold weather (+1c) combined with the really high heat levels from being sat queing have contributed to this???

It's never happened before, I just know if it's a permanent feature then it'll drive me mad. It really bugs me when all the lights mist, asking Vauxhall for help is useless from past experience, I was just wondering if anybody else has had this happen to them and if they sussed out a DIY fix or the cause???

Hopefully if its a freak thing caused by tonights awful journey then it'll rarely happen, please put my mind at rest because the Scirocco is calling my name but I wanted to stay with the VXR and maybe get a Milltek on there and more dodo wax
    I'll just give it a quick wash!

my back lights have misted up since i had it but after warming my motor up the mist goes in the taillights , havent noticed my fogs to be honest!!
    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

i have a misted folg light but iw as blamed by the dealer for not fitting the holder on properly after changing my bulbs, they removed my bumper and took the holders out and didnt put them in properly causing it to mist up, they agreed to do it under warranty but wanted em to prove it to them so i have a pic of with the bumper off @ the dealers luckily which i need to show them but with the hassle i had including being told i was lying i really cant be bothered going back there

SHAME ON YOU LOOKERS BLACKBURN
      sigpic
      GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

THE PIC CLEARLY SHOWS HOW THEY HAD TAKEN THE BUMPER OFF AND TAKENT HE HOLDERS OUT (THIS IS SOMETHING THE HEAD SERVICE TECHNICIAN ENSURED ME THEY DONT DO)

sigpic
        GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

Comment

all the lenses on our berg are badly misted today even after an hour running around
          its a bit weird when the afl's have washers, by law, cus of light refraction and yet this misting lark on the front lenses cant be good for the poor sods coming the other way
          nice proof pic there bad boy i'd say from that "dealer busted"

Comment

Could that you had a pic, just a shame that you have to be the one to prove yourself when you're the customer.

Is that a Zafira in the pic?

Do you need to remove the bumper to change the fog light on the Astra?
            I'll just give it a quick wash!

Comment

Working...
            X