This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSD - Group buy anyone interested

Been toying with getting a LSD (Limited Slip Differential) for my astra for a while and was wondering if we got a few names we may get it cheaper, going to ring after the weekend to see if we can get any reductions
    normal price fitted
    TMS - £950
    Courts -???? (around £1200 someone will correct)
    MPG £798 (it says on the website sounds cheap compared to rest)
    DAP -???? (around £1200 someone will correct)
    Regal????
    Any others????
    Anyone interested?
    sigpic BURG 472 Gone

may be interested depending on price though, needs to be cheap as chips
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Is it the same LSD as the Corsa? I presume so.

Comment

agreed,interested at the right price

Comment

Originally posted by Somerset Bumpkin View Post
          Is it the same LSD as the Corsa? I presume so.
          yes as they both use the same gearbox

Comment

Court's quoted me £999 fitted but i was getting quotes for other things so not sure if that was a discounted price or their normal retail price.

Comment

danny f is already doing a group buy on an lsd check his threads....price was under £600 but not fitted....

Comment

I was interested in the DannyF deal but had trouble finding someone to fit it. The only tuner that got back to me was Thorney and by the time I factored in the fitting cost it wasn't much cheaper than Thorney's original all in price....

So, if we can get a good deal fitted then I would be very interested!!

Comment

iam sure if someone contacts tms john will do us all a good deal.this is the only place ide go as due to the warrentty he offersso if this come off and its at tms then put me down for one

Comment

I'll wait an see what you come up with after the weekend. if you get a good price ill have one.
                    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Courts is

Retail Price £645 including VAT. Diff bearings (available with diff) £100 per pair. In House Fitting Available.

Not 1200
                      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

may be interested depending on the price

Comment

its not the pricing its getting it fitted
                          Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                          Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Contacted everyone today, discount will depend on numbers, I have had the following reply from John at TMS but am awaiting others
                            Chris,
                            We are already the cheapest people out there for this, some £200 less than
                            others. However, I'm happy to try it if we can get some decent numbers of
                            people, we do it for the same price but if we can do them a little quicker
                            I can knock off that cost but I'd need to actually measure what we can
                            save. The issue is that we get 15% off the LSD's regardless how many we buy
                            and labour wise its a complicated job and not to be undertaken unless you
                            know what you're doing.
                            John
                            I will post updates on others when I receive them
                            sigpic BURG 472 Gone

Comment

ill have one if the price is right

Comment

Working...
                              X