This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my burg scared of the dark?!!

my car alarm has gone off every sodding night (3 am -ish) for the last 4 nights ... the neighbours ave had a moan, to each other, about it i'm told
    could it be the weather? or summat sinister ( it isnt burg 666 .. so its not cursed or owt)

What sensors does it have and what arms or disarms it? Come to think of it you'd probably b better not answering those Qs...

Could be someone hoping you will turn it off to nick it? Theiving scum, if you're reading this!
    Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
    sigpic

Comment

Probably some stupid chavs trying to steal your car every night but always getting spooked by the alarm.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Could be somthing as simple as having a small spider or something i the car and when it gets dark and they start moving about the alarm goes off, had this in my last car. But also be careful of what people have said above, its a common trick to get you to disarm the alarm.

Comment

better to be safe than sorry. Just check around the garage and stuff. Make sure no one is trying to steal your car!

Comment

mine dont go off I even shake it and doesnt go off.
            Dont think my alarm works ha ha
            Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
            Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

i've been pretty switched on to the alarm being triggered on purpose trick but its always a possibility
              thanks for the heads up though guys
              i aint the fastest bloke in a sprint .. so they could've made a cuppa, drank it, detailed the car for me and then strolled off in the time it takes me to move my arris
              come to think about it I do have a resident spider from day 1 Jay .. it could be the poor sod jogging around just trying to keep warm

Comment

Originally posted by Stim1961 View Post
                i've been pretty switched on to the alarm being triggered on purpose trick but its always a possibility
                thanks for the heads up though guys
                i aint the fastest bloke in a sprint .. so they could've made a cuppa, drank it, detailed the car for me and then strolled off in the time it takes me to move my arris
                come to think about it I do have a resident spider from day 1 Jay .. it could be the poor sod jogging around just trying to keep warm
                And the spider only gets out of bed at 3 am every night? hmmmm... Get CCTV, can play it back to see if anyone hanging around!
                Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                  mine dont go off I even shake it and doesnt go off.
                  Dont think my alarm works ha ha
                  Leave your window open lock the car twice and leave it for a minute then stick your hand in.. Then you'll know..

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
                    Leave your window open lock the car twice and leave it for a minute then stick your hand in.. Then you'll know..
                    ow yes

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

After what happened to my burg i would be waiting with a baseball bat at 3am to see who it was.

they are also good at squashing spiders

Comment

Working...
                      X