This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springs

I am wanting to lower my car whats the best springs to use and where should i get them from i have a berg

depends on what you want

What is your limit
    Coilovers or just springs

Do you want it low low low or just lower or what
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Options

Apex
      Irmy
      DAP
      Eibach
      KW ( coilovers )
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Dont no whats best but mine is lowered on Eibach Sportlines, it looks mint and better road holding especially when you also fit a whiteline rarb, feels like its glued to the road.
        sigpic
        Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
        And now have an
        Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
        Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Yep the man is right

Rarb is the best on handling with springs

I use DAP - Race ( 2 different types DAP R and Race the race is lower so mine is stuipedly Low but thats how I like it )

Comment

springs

Do you get them from courtney > i want it low for better handerling but i dont want to lose to much ride comfort i have never done this before so i was just wondering which would be the best to put on

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
              Options

Apex
              Irmy
              DAP
              Eibach
              KW ( coilovers )
              Actually there are KW springs too.

Comment

How much are they and do they deliver are the better than the eibach springs

Comment

the Dap R springs are lot better than the Eibach springs in my opinion

Comment

What are kw springs

Comment

think they drop it 25mm all round.
                      my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

dont the eibachs drop 30mm so wouldnt they be better for handling

Comment

Have a read through the following post, it might help alittle.

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ings+astra+vxr

Comment

sounds like the dap r are the ones to go for

Comment

meant to be really good. Im just not keen on the level look, I like the front end slightly lower than the back

Comment

Working...
                              X