Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware Of Purchasing From Dreamscience!

To cut a long story short, paid £450.00 for a handset, they sent it to the wrong address, not the address I put as the delivery address. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and went to the address they sent it to and the people who lived there denied having it. Dreamscience then said they would claim from royal mail and then refund me. Obviously royal mail said its not their fault that dreamscience sent it to the wrong address, which is true. Dreamscience sent me the letter from royal mail saying they couldn't claim, basically Dreamsciences way of telling me they're not refunding me. This has gone on for months and they haven't replied to my correspondence saying they stole from me and need to accept responsibility for their mistakes and refund me. Now I have to go through trading standards. Beware of ordering from Dreamscience because if they send it to the wrong address, they'll not refund you or send out a handset to your correct address. Thanks.

How did you pay ?? If you paid by credit card you should be able to claim from them.

Comment

Did you pay by credit card? maybe if you were to contact your CC company they'll take the fight up for you?

Comment

Snap scooter!!

Comment

THAT IS A ****ING DISGRACE MATE, C`MON DREAMSCIENCE SORT OUT THIS GUYS PROBLEM , YOU MUCHED IT UP GIVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK OR SEND HIM ANOTHER HANDSET. Isn`t there someone on here who represents them?

Comment

I think maybe id pm Napa1985 because he is basically the test car on here for them....He will speak to Jared for you who may not be aware of this situation and may help you....
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by Discobiskit View Post
              THAT IS A ****ING DISGRACE MATE, C`MON DREAMSCIENCE SORT OUT THIS GUYS PROBLEM , YOU MUCHED IT UP GIVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK OR SEND HIM ANOTHER HANDSET. Isn`t there someone on here who represents them?
              Yeah i'll 2nd that come on dreamscience sort it out. £450 is a lot of money especially in these times. If this doesnt get sorted your only goin to lose customers off this forum.

Comment

That sucks m8

Comment

Hmm I'm surprised at them, they've always been top notch when I dealt with them on the ST.

Speak to Jared, he was brilliant at helping me!
                  sigpic
                  Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

looks like my gallon of petrol is needed burn them to the ground

Comment

Thats daylight robbery?

Iv'e been through trading standards you do get what you want by threatening them with court I have some awsome letters if you need a hand just change the lettering and the item got £500 pounds of brand new reclining bucket seats outa them. Lol car sold now.
                      sigpic

Team HARD.
                      ...I'm a Regal dare devil...

Comment

Am I getting this right MCG?
                        Dreamscience posted it to the wrong address?
                        Dreamscience then told you which wrong address they posted it to
                        and then
                        they left you to go round sorting it for them?
                        Pay the man FFS !!
                        Last edited by Stim1961; 5 December 2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Its not royal mails fault equally as its not MCG's, come on dreamscience you have admitted its an error on your part so you should take the hit! Not the guy who paid his money in good faith with yourselves.

Poor show of customer service!

Hope Dreamscience do the right thing and you get the handset you paid for or a full refund!
                          Last edited by VXR Matt; 5 December 2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Yep, if they've sent it to the wrong address then they should resolve - although there are always 2 sides to every story so now's their chance to respond.

Comment

they have pi$$ed me about too. They have 2 parts to their business, car mod stuff and used laboratory equipment. I got the run around and eventually had to give up with a purchase I was doing with them when trying to buy an ice machine. Really annoyed as their customer service was the worst I have ever experienced
                              sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
                              Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

Working...
                              X