This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for pictures of...

a black vxr with the sportline eibach spring kit on it, i already have a few pictures of BLACKVXR's car with the pro eibachs fitted, it would help me very much in decidingon what springs to get.

even some more pictures of any vxrs with lowered springs that have not been posted on the site before could help me

cheers[/quote]

go for the pro kit mate, only my opinion but even with that kit the front lip is fairly low and i have caught it a couple of times, another 10mm lower could be a bigger problem, would have gone for it htough if it was 40 on back aswell cause i wanted an equal drop on all shocks plus anything further than 30mm on standard shocks may wear quicker
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

do you have the pro kit? on most of the sites that sell the eibach springs they give a mm drop for the standard astra h's so technically the pro kit = 20mm drop and the sportline = 30mm as the vxr is much lower as standard.

can anyone give me and idea of what the ride is like with the sportlines?

Comment

sportsline kit fitted to my car
        http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...t=3320&start=0

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

does that lower it an equal amount front and rear then dave ??

Comment

no about 15-20mm rear and about 30-35 rear on the vxr, as the fig quoted are for the normal astra are 45-50mm front and 30mm rear

Comment

mmmmm , dont supose you know if the pro is even at front and rear do you ?? or anyone else ???

dave yours looks to be sat fairly evenly

Comment

30mm all round so would say 15-20 mm on vxr
                look at this link

http://www.lmfvauxhall.com/prodCatal...8&deptIndex=14

Comment

whats the ride like as i got this from a website:

Pro-Kit

Best combination for looks, handling and ride quality

Sportline

Maximum performance, and lowest possible drop with firmer ride

is the sportline really that much firmer than the pro? i do want the extra drop you get from the sportline but i am worried about a crashy banging harsh ride

Comment

cheers for that dave

Comment

the ride is better than the std car also the sportline kit is the one that VXRpc use so carnt be bad, never had it bottom out im well impressed with them.

Comment

what about ride quailty tho? surely a standard vxr is softer over bumps?

im just trying to figure out how much harder the ride will be from the standard setup, cheers dave im rather new to these forums i only just bought a vxr

Comment

this is andys car he as the same springs give him a PM he will tell you what he thinks as well

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=2869

no the ride quality is better honestly its not worse in any way, when you take the std springs of you will se why

Comment

turns out the sportlines are on backorder till the end of march! great! anyone got any ideas of getting some?

Comment

Working...
                            X