This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluefin cost

out of interest what price is a bluefin and where from?

You can either buy from superchips or Thorney...Thorney are doing offer at the mo and i think upgrades are free to different stages. Check out Thorney. £450 now i think with xmas discount.

Comment

391 quid from superchips
      Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33899
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

just looked on Thorney's website, and it says £538, do you have to ring up for the £440 deal???

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBrew View Post
            just looked on Thorney's website, and it says £538, do you have to ring up for the £440 deal???

No, it's an internet misprint, that i'm sure john is fixing when he returns to work tomorrow.

£440 is the deal for dec only.

Comment

I think the website is going to be updated on Monday, or alternatively phone the order in the get at £440.
              Red Astra VXR, Anthracite TD Pro Race 1.2s on Vredsteins, Remus, Forge Intercooler and Recirc valve, TMS Stage 3, RARB, Percy's CDTi Airbox, ITG Filter, NGK Iridium Plugs
              Blue LED interior lighting, LED sidelights.
              Alpine IVA-W502R, PXA-H100, PDX-1.600, SWR-1222D, KCE-400BT

Comment

i ordered mine the other day at my local tms performance centre was £440 and you get free remaps when you upgrade to stage 2/3 carnt wait for it to come

Comment

ah cool I'll ring up thanks chaps

Comment

Working...
                  X