This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map for stage 4/5

Well as the title say,, are any "map" out yet for stage 4/5 ? i know courts and regal can map the car if they have it but,,, i live in Iceland so thats a bit problem for me,

Do regal make "costom" maps if the items are bought from them ?

been runing stage 3 now for 6 month and now i realy need somthing more

Cheers,

as far as I know only EDS/Regal do a stage 4 complete kit, all the parts and the map off the shelf
    sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
    Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

Originally posted by BuZy View Post

Do regal make "costom" maps if the items are bought from them ?

Cheers,
      definately.

i made all the bits for my car,when it was all finished,took it down and said what i wanted map wise,map was written and loaded in.job done.

chances are,now with the handheld units there will be some sort of map available that will cover what you want.
      ...superior horsepower through knowledge,good design and maximum efficiency
      version 1.0 a low boost 347bhp
      version 2.0 a stock boost 356bhp.
      coming next......280bhp of finest signum V6 derv power!.

Comment

Originally posted by PERCY'S vxr View Post
        definately.

i made all the bits for my car,when it was all finished,took it down and said what i wanted map wise,map was written and loaded in.job done.

chances are,now with the handheld units there will be some sort of map available that will cover what you want.
        Well then im gona call regal and start ordering items for stage 4,

Thanks for the help guys,

Comment

Isn't Regal's Stage4 everyone else's stage 3? Thought I read this on here somewhere...

Comment

JB - Your thinking Corsa not Astra

Regal and Courts (EDS and Klasen) can both supply Stage 4 maps. With courts they have done it via shipped ECU's which have been bench programmed with the map, with Regal the IPF does make this simpler. I know a couple of guys across in Greece running Stage 4 maps and hardware based on the setup which was developed on my car.

Both tuners will be able to provide maps customised for your setup, suggest you contact them and decide which to use yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi View Post
              JB - Your thinking Corsa not Astra

Regal and Courts (EDS and Klasen) can both supply Stage 4 maps. With courts they have done it via shipped ECU's which have been bench programmed with the map, with Regal the IPF does make this simpler. I know a couple of guys across in Greece running Stage 4 maps and hardware based on the setup which was developed on my car.

Both tuners will be able to provide maps customised for your setup, suggest you contact them and decide which to use yourself.

Well have so far sent mail to regal, but so far i have all tuning items from courts, will send Mark mail and hope he can help me out if i send him the ECU's

Thanks alot for the help
              Last edited by BuZy; 7 December 2008, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X