This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annoying noise!

Has anyone one come across a vibrating noise coming from round the steering coloumb inside the car when driving, mine started doing it last week and is bugging the life out of me i just cant stop it,
    does any one know what the hell it could be or got htis problem.

i thought i had the same problem as you just said now but found out it was my steering lock hitting the plastic ha ha
    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

i had it before in a different car and found it was a key in the door pocket lol but not this time, its driving me mad when driving

Comment

mmmmmmmmmm dont know buddy get someone sitting next to you when driving and see if they can find the source of the noise!
        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

i did ask my wife but she doesnt care she said just turn the radio up but shes missing the point,

Comment

thats well annoying buddy get a mate or something with you next time
            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

i will do cheers m8

Comment

i know how you feel buddy girls dont listen one bit
                Arden Racing Edition

Comment

I found it was the back of the taxdisc holder i used working loose

Comment

yer mate ive got exactly the same problem...mine tends to go when the car heats up tho....ive got an even more annoying rattle coming from under the passenger chair..some weird metallic noise.

Comment

i mine is defo from round the steering wheel or behind the clocks or that area, what a bloody pain it sounds like am driving the old uno turbo rattling away lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X