This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting excited

Well after over a thousand posts my car has arrived at the dealership.....

Will be picking it up sat 3rd march the same day my mum picks her newbie up so race to get home first!!!

O.m.g i cant wait to get it home in the garage to start the full spa treatment and bodywork massage its gonna get.......having heaters installed as we speak!!

Hopefully i will have the car detailed ready to drive it sat 10th for a trip to leicester......

The nice thing is i trust my dealership soooo much i wont have to worry with the list of checks as i know it will all be done........
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Nice one mate, a few weks of no sleep and then she's yours

Just see how many heads turn when you're driving it :wink:

Comment

sat 3rd march isnt happening mate... tony blairs top advisors cancelled it
      summat to do with leap year, rotation of the moon, tides and a lack of green algae in tomato soup !!!
      Nah !!! chuffed to bits for you mate

Comment

lol, i have noticed waiting for your car to arrive more than i did waiting for mine!!! lol.

i bet you are so excited and it really is worth it :wink:

p.s. cant wait to see what a real "clean" car looks like

Comment

Just remember your before and after pics marc :wink:
          Try not to grin too much driving it home, otherwise if the weather changes you end up looking like the joker for life

Comment

Nice one Marc

I now know where to find you in March!!!!!

I trust you are going to Brands on 1st April?

I will drop round to take some photos of you giving your baby some love!
            sigpic
            More than 34,900 viewings and counting
            Click Here to.................
            See My Wheels
            See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

fiver his posts drop when he gets it as he will be cleanin it perfectly all the while

congrats Marc....

Comment

i bet your not wrong mel we wont see him at all and i bet you cant wait marc it's been a long time coming when did you order it ?
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

its suposed to be snowing all thru march :wink:

your going to luv it m8

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                    i bet your not wrong mel we wont see him at all and i bet you cant wait marc it's been a long time coming when did you order it ?
                    Ordered in oct for 1st march delivery due to interior spec change plus a few bits and bobs to be done to the car and had to wait for these to materialise!!

I am hopeing to do a sort of step by step photo guide for my own car to share with everyone from pickup to finished detail but am concerned because it may curtail about 100 photos and averaging 6 mb per photo on photobucket as i shoot in raw it may take a week to upload.......i was going to put links to all products i use as i go along aswell but not the boars hair toothbrush for inner wheel valve crevice as these are no longer available from new zealand! :wink:

What do yu guys think?
                    HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
                      Ordered in oct for 1st march delivery due to interior spec change plus a few bits and bobs to be done to the car and had to wait for these to materialise!!

I am hopeing to do a sort of step by step photo guide for my own car to share with everyone from pickup to finished detail but am concerned because it may curtail about 100 photos and averaging 6 mb per photo on photobucket as i shoot in raw it may take a week to upload.......i was going to put links to all products i use as i go along aswell but not the boars hair toothbrush for inner wheel valve crevice as these are no longer available from new zealand! :wink:

What do yu guys think?
                      Can you find a file hosting drive and create a file or webpage and link it to the site... ask your son if you get stuck!!!

Comment

i aint bothered about the bog brush photo from malaysia just show us the rest
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

wow sounds far too involving lol, almost pointless with our weather and grungy roads, some may argue though. but just shampoo and rinse and the odd wax here and there are enough for me, rather spend my time driving, cars are meant for driving and are bound to get dirty, cant leave it in a locked garage all year lol
                          Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                            Originally posted by vxrmarc

What do yu guys think?
                            Can you find a file hosting drive and create a file or webpage and link it to the site... ask your son if you get stuck!!!
                            Ha ha!!! Now were both stuffed? :?
                            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
                              wow sounds far too involving lol, almost pointless with our weather and grungy roads, some may argue though. but just shampoo and rinse and the odd wax here and there are enough for me, rather spend my time driving, cars are meant for driving and are bound to get dirty, cant leave it in a locked garage all year lol
                              i agree.
                              the first thing i wanted to do with my car was drive it.
                              its hard to describe that feeling when you spend all sunday washing and waxing etc to wake up monday and it look nearly as ***** as before you started the day before.
                              wheres the reward in that?
                              im hoping summer means my car stays clean for more than a day!

Comment

Working...
                              X