Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadly my burg has to go

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sadly my burg has to go

    sadly it has to go as soon as a good offer comes along.But it will get sold as to the family reasons but here it is

    http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/814794.htm

  • #2
    Shame that Mikey...thought you had big plans?
    sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
    Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
    Who is up for a spot of Offroading

    Comment


    • #3
      with deviorce/solicitors bills its going to have to go mate,thats why its got to go but am still keeping my fingers that something will come along and then the burg could stay with me

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mikey buchan View Post
        sadly it has to go as soon as a good offer comes along.But it will get sold as to the family reasons but here it is

        http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/814794.htm
        oh no are you selling it with your white hoses on? might be interested in them
        what you thinking of getting in its place?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mikey buchan View Post
          with deviorce/solicitors bills its going to have to go mate,thats why its got to go but am still keeping my fingers that something will come along and then the burg could stay with me
          Gutted for you mate...but can understand...good luck
          sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
          Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
          Who is up for a spot of Offroading

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mikey buchan View Post
            with deviorce/solicitors bills its going to have to go mate,thats why its got to go but am still keeping my fingers that something will come along and then the burg could stay with me
            hope things work out for you and you keep it mate
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rams View Post
              Gutted for you mate...but can understand...good luck
              Originally posted by thongy sweetcheeks View Post
              hope things work out for you and you keep it mate
              Well lads am hoping that the new year will bring good things too me and be on my side for a change

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by mikey buchan View Post
                Well lads am hoping that the new year will bring good things too me and be on my side for a change
                Know exactly how you feel ...2008 has been a bit sh1te for me aswell
                sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
                Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
                Who is up for a spot of Offroading

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mikey im really gutted for you mate...Can i just advise though that the link to pistonheads is fine for any sales but make sure it stays to pistonheads as obviously we have no sales on the forum at the moment so this thread stays because of its presentation..
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  .
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thongy sweetcheeks View Post
                    oh no are you selling it with your white hoses on? might be interested in them
                    what you thinking of getting in its place?
                    have been offered and evo 8 260bhp& cash for my burg

                    Evo 8 260 tuned to 380bhp on a 07plate& little cash for the great white.

                    But what ever I do get it will be cheapish then back to a vxr

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mikey buchan View Post
                      Well lads am hoping that the new year will bring good things too me and be on my side for a change
                      hang on in there mick,try not and sell the burg just yet,you never know whats round the corner.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                        Mikey im really gutted for you mate...Can i just advise though that the link to pistonheads is fine for any sales but make sure it stays to pistonheads as obviously we have no sales on the forum at the moment so this thread stays because of its presentation..
                        Yeah thanks very much marc

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rams View Post
                          Know exactly how you feel ...2008 has been a bit sh1te for me aswell
                          think everyone has had a **** year this year.least its not just me
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Im pretty certain you will get a quick sale anyway....
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            .
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Does anyone think its over priced?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X