Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part number for black side pillar trim and vxr badge?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part number for black side pillar trim and vxr badge?

Does anyone have/know the part number for the B pillar trim's (vertical black thing between the two side windows)?

Also the part number for the vxr badge that some people have put on the front grill? (or can you buy these on ebay?)

Cheers.

I got my VXR badge from court's when i was there.

Comment

they sell em on ebay turbo mate
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Quoted 45 quid inc vat for the black side pillar trim from the local dealer. Think I'll leave it, didn't expect it to be that much! Can live without them but would have liked them on the car.

Might buy the badge though which is considerably cheaper.

Comment

You should have the black trim as standard unless your car is black. Go back and ask for them to it on warranty.

The badge (the tailgate one) is about £13 from a Stealer
          Nova 1.6 16v TB's DTA 1/4mile 14.8s

Comment

Originally posted by Phazer
            You should have the black trim as standard unless your car is black. Go back and ask for them to it on warranty.

Interesting. The problem is though I bought the car second hand from a private seller so I don't think they will agree to do it on warranty?

Comment

Ah! That might be a problem then. However you could visit another dealer with a brochure and point out that its missing, if they are willing to confirm they should be there then hopefully they'll fit them.

Comment

Try a few dealers, plead ignorance, they can always say no.... I'd give it a try.... I'd certainly not be paying, why not ask the bloke who you got it from if he had them taken off if not then you can say that the car didn't come with them from new.

p.s. they come in two variants, they are either plain matt black or carbon fibre effect on newer models
                Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
                  Quoted 45 quid inc vat for the black side pillar trim from the local dealer. Think I'll leave it, didn't expect it to be that much! Can live without them but would have liked them on the car.

Might buy the badge though which is considerably cheaper.
                  i thought they were about £3 !!!!!!!

when mine were missing when i viewed the car before it was registered and when i picked her up two day later the dealer fitted them and they said they only cost about £3!!!!!!

£45 for two pieces of sticky bacl plastic does seem a bit exetreme to me

wayner

www.primeshine.co.uk

Detailing and Valeting Southwest

Comment

Might double check about the price when I visit the dealer soon for a service. I thought it was going to be 3 pounds too!

Might try and plead ignorance first though.

Comment

They only cost a few quid to buy but its the fitting that makes it that price!

As I ordered black I asked the dealer how much - mine wanted £55 all in. I had a nice suprise when the car arrived as the foils were fitted at the factory Despite the fact they shouldn't have been....

Comment

vxr badge

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-VXR-B...QQcmdZViewItem

vxr badge stl 2

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHROME-VXR-EMB...QQcmdZViewItem

as for the piller trim i would say thats about right i had mk 2 gte thay were about same price

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by Phazer

mines black and ive got it on
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Cheers vxrdave for the links.

Comment

Working...
                            X