tattoos and belly piercings
      seen one with a prince albert

Comment

sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

There are not many dealers that are prepared to give a massive input into customer service or return ALL emails in 24 hrs and ring me to inform me off progress to car and have knowledgeable staff who actually know what they are talking about or even let me jump in the vxr when i turn up out of the blue and ask for a quick drive or even let me take over the showroom to get photos and bring my leather samples in to get matches etc.....

I wonder if anybody can guess who my dealer is?

And i can guarantee my vxr is nicely wrapped in cotton wool!!!! :wink:
          HeavenlyDetail
          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

what you doing matches for the leather marc ?
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
              what you doing matches for the leather marc ?
              vxr hotpants.....

Love kenny everitt and pans people!!
              HeavenlyDetail
              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

oooh make me some too you cannot be seriousssssss
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

I must say that I agree with a lot of the posts on this thread....

I wanted to book my car in this week for a few issues that I have with the car, some of which are trim related, so need doing/reporting soon.

The first dealer I rang (Walkers of Worksop) seemed very hostile as soon as I mentioned warranty work and the fact that I had not bought the car from them in the first place. The bloke on the end of the phone then proceeded to take the pi** out of me for one the of the problems I have with the car. (I have a massive greenfly in my headlight that has been there since new), then proceeded to tell me that I would have to pay labour for getting it out or he suggested I take it back to where I got it from. After I told him that I wouldn't be paying a penny for anything that they do to the car he then got very argumentative...... I couldn't believe that I had rang my local dealer that I was prepared to send a lot of business and ended up having an argument down the phone. so I told them to shove it!!

I then booked it in with another dealer that I have used before with my old GSI. They booked it in straight away and I took it in. I was waiting for the car and I took it in for 9am, at 1pm they rang to say that they couldn't find any faults and I would have to bring it back for a part that was on order. The headlight they had in stock but they didn't fit it.....

What a waste of a day.......
                  Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Question..... If I have my car serviced at Thorneys will I keep my vauxhall warranty? And do they do warranty work??
                    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

i'd take it to thorneys mate
                      they welcome you like a long lost friend and treat you and ur car with the utmost respect
                      give them a bell Monday Daz 01908 238798
                      u wont regret it i promise u

read my next post on this thread cus i'm trying to say something about this issue but i've gotta be diplomatic for obvous reasons
                      i aint at all good at bulls***

Comment

Originally posted by Daz5182
                        Question..... If I have my car serviced at Thorneys will I keep my vauxhall warranty? And do they do warranty work??

yes mate, TMS are an authorised Vauxhall service and warrenty repair centre

Comment

Working...
                        X